Cheap Blood Work (New Board Sponsor)

Hello Steroidology,

We are here to provide the Steroidology community with Cheap Blood Work. We are currently running a Limited Time special of 30% OFF all labs please use Code 30off . If you have any questions please contact us by PM.

We have over 2,000 lab draw locations nationwide so most people are within a 10 minute drive.

We look forward to serving the Steroidology community!

HormoneTestingMD

you guys do canada? also when you give results do you put the actual number or just like 1200>

I'd like to know this too please. I know I speak for many when I say that while it's nice to know you have blood serum levels greater than 1500ng/dL, seeing an actual number is not only a psychological boost, but helps discern between good results and great results. :)

Welcome to 'ology!

Edit: I didn't see any, but do you guys have panels available like a few of your competitors? Ex: Total Testosterone, Estradiol, ALT/AST, TSH, T3/T4, Glucose, Hematocrit, RBC, HDL/LDL count all in one package?

Last edited:
Wow they actually have two locations in my city, and then a few around. Normally I would have to drive to Houston as it's the closes major city that typically has anything you need. Cool cool.

What is the closest combination to the female hormone panel many of us use with your competitor? It looks like everything is done individually and that would be an insane amount just to check a few different hormones... Doesn't make sense

There's one location 20 minutes away from me. But I don't see any packages like male or female hormone panels which include e2, test serums, CBC, etc... Would be kind of expensive to buy each one.

Hello My_Pitch27,

we are currently working to get our custom panels up on the site theres just a few things we have to get setup first. We are going to try very hard to get a panel exact or similar to the one you listed above. As soon as we get those loaded up ill come back and post on this thread. Ill also shoot you a PM.

Thanks!

What is the closest combination to the female hormone panel many of us use with your competitor? It looks like everything is done individually and that would be an insane amount just to check a few different hormones... Doesn't make sense

Back