Weeks 1-4

1 Metabolic per week (Liquid D-BOL/E.Q)
Testo = 500mg per week

Start Deca at week 3

400mg per week

Nolva + Clomids

8 week cycle

what do u guys think?

I see no reason to start deca in week 3. It is a long acting drug and by the time you get blood levels up to where you start benefitting, it will just about be time to stop.

Much better to run the deca from day 1. Stop it early if you don't have enough.

Otherwise its fine, although I prefer 10-12 weeks over 8.

want2bstronger said:
1-10 TEST 500
1-10 DECA 400
1-4 METABOLIC OR DBOL 35MG ED

NOLVA/CLOMID ;)

I think you should lower the dbol to 25-30mgs ED since your low body wieght and your first cycle

want2bstronger said:
6'3 170 ,

any guys heard of metabolic?

Bro, @6'3" and 170# I would get my training and eating a little more dialed in before pounding nearly 1 gram of gear per week into my body.

3%....LOL, my ass...

I think I have heard about 3.5% BF at the lowest....and that was with a lot of gear

Get your diet and workout straight first and try to pack on a few lbs before you start juicing

Well actually I got down to 3% for my last show and did it naturally. However the timeline that I was down to that percentage was pretty short. Like less than 2 weeks. I doubt many/if any can get down to that level and stay there.

And I do have pics if you need proof!

crazymike said:
Well actually I got down to 3% for my last show and did it naturally. However the timeline that I was down to that percentage was pretty short. Like less than 2 weeks. I doubt many/if any can get down to that level and stay there.

And I do have pics if you need proof!

I am not doubting you, but I wouldn't mind seeing the pics.

Sniff sniff I smell bullshit..... Dude that s not even you... And that looks like 5% Bf to me not 3.....Your a liar..

Back