CHeick Kongo's T-shirt from Dec 27/08 fight

FORZA

GIGGIDY!!
Does anyone know, or have a link to where I can buy the black "RYU" t-shirt Kongo wore after the fight while he was being interviewed by joe rogan???? I want that t-shirt!!!!!

Let me add- i dont want the exact t-shirt kongo wore, i mean the brand he was wearing that night, "where can i find those type of shirts?"

The Cheick Kongo Shirt

Hey Forza, this is DW from RYU. Glad you liked our shirt, and damn, Cheick fought great. We are just starting out as a MMA brand and your support means a lot. Our site address is xxxxxxx.Go have a gander, love to know what ya think, site links to our store. Lots of exciting things for 2009 coming down the pike from us. Thanks again for your interest! DW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Forza, this is DW from RYU. Glad you liked our shirt, and damn, Cheick fought great. We are just starting out as a MMA brand and your support means a lot. Our site address is xxxxxxx.Go have a gander, love to know what ya think, site links to our store. Lots of exciting things for 2009 coming down the pike from us. Thanks again for your interest! DW.

Sorry....NO free advertising allowed.

If you are indeed interested in advertising with our site, send me a PM and we'll talk details.

Regards...

My mistake Stone Cold and apologies.

My bad. Thanks for being cool, we'll be in touch re: advertising properly. Best, dw.

Back