chelsea's durabolin cycle

chelsea

I decided to go ahead and start the durabolin that I was thinking about a few months back. I stopped the anavar and decided to finish out my cycle with durabolin to see if that would put some more mass on me. I just wasnt getting the kind of gains I wanted from my past cycles. When I tried searching on here, noone has posted any results or info in the womens section on durabolin so I thought I would post my results here so the next person who was considering it would have something to read. Did first injection this am, 12.5mg (starting out low since this is my first time with this), next one in 3 days. I'll keep you posted how it goes. Chelsea
Starting at 120, 10%BF

Today was my chest and tricep day. So far too early to see any real gains but I seem pretty strong. Of course this early could just be psychological. DB Presses I usually stop at 50lbs and just went for 8 at 60lbs on my last 2 sets. Triceps seemed strong today, Im at 100lbs on rope pushdowns. Hopefully I'll see some nice muscle gains from this cycle but I do think there is a good strength boost. Chelsea

okay, your running durabolin....cool!!! i had questions about the decas. can you make sure you track weekly how much muscle you put on during the cycle and how much you lose after the cycle? i still have lots of time to decide which of the decas to use first. your experience will definitly help. keep us posted!

chichy

I sure will. I was planning to post weekly anyhow because when I was trying to research it, there wasnt one post on a womans experience with durabolin. Chelsea

one week

Well its been one week. The strength gains are amazing and instant. I got sick on FRiday and was sick all weekend so I kept trying to decide whether or not to continue the cycle. I was feeling better today so I went ahead and did my third injection and went to the gym. I was up 3 lbs but as much as I tried to eat being sick, Im back where I started. Even having been sick, my strength was still better than ever and Im sure now that Im starting to feel better that the weight should go up pretty easily. Chelsea

why were you sick? was it from the durabolin? i know some Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) can make you feel sick in the begining but it fades away as time goes. are you sticking yourself every three days? whats you dosage now, still 12.5mg?

sorry for bombarding you with all these "get-all-in-your-business" questions.

chichy

Im not sure what I was sick with. I assumed that it was something my son brought home from school but its hard to tell what his symptoms are because he will fake anything to avoid the DR. My friend told me that she gets cold like symptoms from NPP so now Im really not sure. I am feeling better, just still congested. I kept the dosage at 12.5 because I wasnt sure what to do since I got sick. Now that Im feeling better Im planning to start 12.5 EOD which is still slightly lower than the 50mg a week which is the usual dosage for a female. I just like to err on the side of caution. So tomorrow will be injection #4. Assuming that my congestion isnt caused by the durabolin, the only sides I have so far are increased appetite and incredible strength. Chelsea

Last edited:
Im at the end of week 2. Taking 12.5mg EOD. Strength is incredible. Ive only gained 1.5lbs which doesnt surprise me since I was sick. Im not holding any water that I can tell. My abs are actually more defined than normal which is another way I can usually tell when Im holding water. As far as side effects go, my voice is definitely deeper but that happens to me even when taking var and it has always come back. I guess I never worry about my voice because my usual voice is so squeaky that if it didnt come back it wouldnt be a bad thing. My appetite is way up, strength is way up, havent had any other sides. I was hoping for a little more weight than 1.5lbs but maybe next week since Im not sick I can train harder and eat more, if thats possible. Chelsea

glad to hear the improvements overall. my voice is naturally low. often i have to up it an octive so it can sound more "girly", im embarrassed about it usually when im with my friends. my voice has more tone than all my girl friends and lower than some of my guy friends.

Well, its the end of week 3. I weighed myself this morning and I still weigh the same as last week. Funny thing is that I definitely look different. I still weigh 121.5 but my biceps are measuring an extra 1/2 inch on each side and you can tell that I look bigger. Im pretty confused. Anyone have any ideas? The only thing I can think of is that the durabolin has displaced some water that I usually hold somewhere else and is storing it in the muscles now???? I really have no idea why I weigh the same yet look and measure bigger. When I hadnt gained that much last week I decided to be a little more lax about the diet and see if I ate even more what would happen but nothing seems to be happening. For instance, yesterdays diet was as follows:
Meal 1: Peanut Butter sandwich
Meal 2: Muscle Milk drink
Meal 3: Brisket, pinto beans
Meal 4: Chicken Breast, sweet potato, little bit of brocolli
Meal 5: Muscle Milk drink
Meal 6: Hamburger Helper ( I know it sounds gross but I like it)
Meal 7: Chicken Breast, little bit of pasta
Meal 8: EvoPro drink

Anyone have any ideas why Im not gaining more weight? Im now at 12.5mg every other day. Havent had any sides yet except some southern swelling which I expected. Voice doesnt seem to be cracking as much and actually doesnt sound much different from normal. No acne or extra water weight yet. I do love how Im looking now, Ive never had so many total strangers compliment me but I hope it stays after the cycle. Chelsea

I dont know chelsea about the getting bigger and weighing the same. i was thinking that may be your displacing some water and fat, and gaining the exact amount of muscle. hmmm... i would love to know. anyways, your progress sounds awesome. just swelling is happening right? no growth right?

thats the main thing that i worry about. sorry for the very personal Q. you dont have to answer it.

chichy

DUDE!!! your grill is busted. are you a rugby player? you got insurance?

chichy

My grill is busted but I have been told I am a great kisser.

Durabolin?? I thouth there is no longer exist, what is the laboratory of it, can you give me the website??

GOHAN said:
Durabolin?? I thouth there is no longer exist, what is the laboratory of it, can you give me the website??

Gohan,
Mine is superanabolin from Czech which is 25mg per amp but British Dragon also makes some that is 100mg per vial. Chelsea

FRiday was the end of week 4. I finally did start putting on some weight after adding an extra 2 meals a day to total 8 meals. I took my last injection on THursday and weighed myself this morning (monday). I am now at 125. The tanita scale says my BF is still the same but I'll get it taken at the gym in a few days when my trainer is back. I'll be really happy if I gained 5 lbs of muscle in 4 weeks and can keep it. I'll post again in another week and a half and we will see how much stayed. Overall I think this was my favorite cycle. Durabolin didnt supress my appetite like anavar so it was easy to eat. I didnt have the side effects of Primo or Winstrol (winny). I really dont seem to have any extra water weight on me. I just had some issues with my voice cracking and a little southern swelling which happens with anything. I'll post again to let you know how things settle out post cycle. Chelsea

Back