Chemco labs

jjtattoofreak

You've woken up the Demon
Is this shit real, a buddy of mine came across it .. It says Boldenone Undeclynate 300 mg ml.. Made in the USA RX use only..

Lot no 11 exp 11 nov 2009.. Yellow flip off tops.. Thanks for the help in advance..

anyone ??? come on guys shit .. I ve seen that years ago it was a scam , but what ya all think now...

I chose to toss it shit smelled like shit and was thick as fuck threw it on my buddys window and we had to use carb cleaner to get it off

wow! did you get a whole cycle of it? If it smells bad it probably is bunk, can you just have it tested at a private lab,I know some labs here In miami they will test anything as long as your the client everything stays confidential,.just saying.

yeah no I trashed em, I aint about to sell them and fuck someone off, I mean the smell was god awful, not like the sweet smell of ambro I am used too... So yeah there gone.... gone.... gone... I ll stick to what I know is kegit and works..

I think you should've loaded it in an oral syringe and shot it up your bunghole (no homo). just cause JJ has some sugar in his tank big boiii :)

Chemco labs was an underground lab attached to anapharms back in the day before they got busted. Stuff was pretty good but stung like hell very high ba %. They were typically only sold in 50 ml jugs though.

Back