Chicken breast

brown chicken in skillet both sides
with OLIVE oil. cover with lid

10 mins later remove lid and eat.
juicy ass chicken!

I have 4oz breast fillets and cook them on the stovetop with a lid on low/medium heat. I don't dethaw when I start just let them dethaw on the stove and the ice turns into like a broth. Then season with a powder BBQ or powder teriyaki seasoning. Works great ;)

I'm gonna go through this post and try everyones methods but I tried ur's ( Long 2010 ) Last nite matey, worked a treat, nice moist chickem breasts, thanks man.:afro:

If your cooking them in the oven for 45 mins then thats too long.

Get a metal try place some tin foil across the bottom, add the breasts on, space them out evenly and then add some seasonings or spices for extra flavour, add somemore tin foil over the top of the breasts, cook for 38 mins on 160 degrees and they will be fine, just cut through the thickest part of the breast and check the meat is all white and fiberous and then its good to eat. Takes less then 5 mins to prepare and you can cook a whole days or 2 days worth in one go, its perfect.

I still prefere the bbq over the oven, but when its winter what you ment to do.

I love to Broil my chicken breasts, just toss some Lemon juice and Black pepper, throw the BREASTS in the broiler (on HIGH) Let it do work for 15-20 min, and you recieve a nice, juicy, tasty, chicken breast : p
This is usually how I cook mine, broil or I'll just throw them on the stove on a pan. I only add lemon juice and black pepper as well, pre-made seasoning contains too much sodium.

I often add paprika, some salt, pepper, put chicken breasts into an oven for around 40-60 min, and the food is never dry.

Back