Chicken breast

jadakiss

I'm tryin to figure out what's the Best way to cook breast without drying them. Am I cookin them for too long or should I cook in low heat for 45min

If your cooking them in the oven for 45 mins then thats too long.

Get a metal try place some tin foil across the bottom, add the breasts on, space them out evenly and then add some seasonings or spices for extra flavour, add somemore tin foil over the top of the breasts, cook for 38 mins on 160 degrees and they will be fine, just cut through the thickest part of the breast and check the meat is all white and fiberous and then its good to eat. Takes less then 5 mins to prepare and you can cook a whole days or 2 days worth in one go, its perfect.

I still prefere the bbq over the oven, but when its winter what you ment to do.

ahhhh chicken breast....i like to get a gallon ziplock fill it with italian dressing squeeze the air out and leave it in the fridge for a day then throw it on the grill just untill it turns white with a liiiiitle poultry seasoning....fckn bangin juicy and flavorful in every bite

Thanks guys for the help I'm going to get a Forman grill

The Forman Grill has been my favorite kitchen item for the last 2 years. They are cheap to buy(I even have a massive one for large meals and it cost me 50 bucks) and very effective.

I do not use microwaves, so the only way I get warm food is stovetop, oven, grill.

I'm tryin to figure out what's the Best way to cook breast without drying them. Am I cookin them for too long or should I cook in low heat for 45min

If its dry COOKED to long! I grill Every thing general rule for Chicken breast (bonless Skinless)

Preheat grill to 400 or 500 deg clean grill turn heat down till flames cant touch meat on gas grill! Toss your Yard Bird on there for 7min each side! Perfectly cook Chicken Tits!!!!!!!!!!!! Moist and juicey on the inside

When I cook chicken breast on the stove top it gets juicy as hell. All I do is put half of a small lime on 4-5 thinly cut breasts, and cook on lower heat.

non stick frying pan,
no oil
medium high heat,
score the chocken it makes it cook faster
wait till the frying pan is hot
throw in the chicken breast
and keep tossing in a handful of water,
the steam cooks the chicken way faster and hydrates the meat.
you can add spices however...
this method only takes around 4-5 minutes from raw to cooked

I follow the instructions for the Foreman grill but it still turns out dry. How long are you cooking it for on the Foreman?

for the best chicken and tender this is what i do

Heat a pan on high heat 1tbs of olive oil
place chicken in pan spice and cover right away - 1min (no peeking)
pull lid off turn over add spices reduce to low heat and cover
Cook for 10 min no peeking do not lift the cover
If you have thicker chicken breast cook for 12 min

that will be the tenderest and juicy chicken, i switch it up between cajun, roasted garlic and herb, Mesquite, beer can chicken and Montreal chicken. keeps the variety up on the spices so it never gets boring.

chicken is the one thing that I struggle with. for some reason I'm just not good with spicing it up the way it should be. I appreciate all the suggestions and am going to give some of these a try.

I always pound the chicken breast until it's thin and pan fry it in 1tbs of olive oil and it stays pretty moist!

chicken is the one thing that I struggle with. for some reason I'm just not good with spicing it up the way it should be. I appreciate all the suggestions and am going to give some of these a try.

I always pound the chicken breast until it's thin and pan fry it in 1tbs of olive oil and it stays pretty moist!

Stop pounding your chicken on open forums!

Last edited:
Mine are never dry and I make them several times a week. Usually around 20 mins at 375. Just check on them and they'll be fine.

Best way to cook chicken breast has to be stuffed or chicken rollups.

Chicken Roll-ups
INGREDIENTS
1 Large Chicken Breast
Filling-(veggies or cheese or wahtever you want to meet your macros, be creative)
optional--Bread crumb for crust

Directions
Cover chicken breast with plastic wrap and beat with tenderizing hammer until flat.
Then put your filling on one part of the chicken breast and then use the rest of the chicken to roll up around it. then place it flat on a baking tray and cook at 350 for 30-40 mins.

Best fillings
GREEK STYLE-Spinach and Feta(or cottage cheese for better macros)
PIZZA STUFFFED-Pepperoni tomato sauce and mozzarella
BACON and CHEESE

Adding a bread crumb curst or parmesan crust can really enhance the flavor and overall look, all you need to do that is some eggs to make your crust stick

i've even tried things like rice and beans, apples, ground beef and they've all turned out great

heres a link to a blog that shows how to directions with pics--awickedscoff.blogspot.com/2011/06/pantry-stuffed-chicken-breast.html

I love to Broil my chicken breasts, just toss some Lemon juice and Black pepper, throw the BREASTS in the broiler (on HIGH) Let it do work for 15-20 min, and you recieve a nice, juicy, tasty, chicken breast : p

i always bake mine, and throw garlic powder, garlic salt, black peper, and some chilie powder and it always comes out juicy anf has a nice spicyness to it

If you cook it on the stove top at a low heat and add a little water often it stays moist...

My chicken never comes out dry...

Back