Chosen SARM Site and Why?

Mikell90

RUI, Sarmstore1, or Sarms1 in order to buy a few SARM products?

Any suggestions on where or where not to buy my first SARMS products? The first two sites seem like they have better deals and overall pricing. Was hoping for some well structured opinions on where to buy or maybe even some alternative suggestions?

Thanks in advance for the help guys!

RUI, Sarmstore1, or Sarms1 in order to buy a few SARM products?

Any suggestions on where or where not to buy my first SARMS products? The first two sites seem like they have better deals and overall pricing. Was hoping for some well structured opinions on where to buy or maybe even some alternative suggestions?

Thanks in advance for the help guys!

The sponsors here.

The sponsors here.

^--------X2

Tried, tested and proven companies.

I tried many companies before I begin using SarmsSearch. I've been away from this site for a year. But I have some logs floating around. My last log was a SarmsSearch S4-Osta stack you should check out. I blew up.

I ran a lot of logs and I ALWAYS posted beginning pics.... (I bet I made some companies sweat by doing so) and then I'd post ending pics.
I can honestly say anything I ran here always gave results, I dont have just my word, I have posted pics to show.

Last edited:
^--------X2

Tried, tested and proven companies.

I tried many companies before I begin using SarmsSearch. I've been away from this site for a year. But I have some logs floating around. My last log was a SarmsSearch S4-Osta stack you should check out. I blew up.

I ran a lot of logs and I ALWAYS posted beginning pics.... (I bet I made some companies sweat by doing so) and then I'd post ending pics.
I can honestly say anything I ran here always gave results, I dont have just my word, I have posted pics to show.

Dude. Where have you been? Check your messages!

I been missing you guys on the forum!
I been back on the forum 3 days, I was like where the hell psizzle at!?

I definitely been missing you good ole SarmsSearch people!!!!! ;)

I got 2 bottle of yalls RAD in my cabinet, I'm debating on running it now or waiting a few weeks..it's the older labels, It's not the fancy new bottles yall have now. I'm like WTH.. I leave for a year, and yall add new products and put them Bright new shiny vials.....I feel so left out.

I leave for a year, and yall add new products and put them Bright new shiny vials.....I feel so left out.

There is an easy solution to you not having any of the new bottles with the new fancy labels you know...

Speaking of them, they DO look very professional. They even have a picture of the chemical on the bottle.

There is an easy solution to you not having any of the new bottles with the new fancy labels you know...

Speaking of them, they DO look very professional. They even have a picture of the chemical on the bottle.

I'm already on top of that ;)

Just went and looked at some recent studies of SR 9009... I'ma have to pull the trigger on it. It looks awesome.

I have used RUI for years now for peps sarms and general RC's and I have always had good communication and product so i rec them.
using the letro (low dose) now and mt2 at moment.

I have used RUI for years now for peps sarms and general RC's and I have always had good communication and product so i rec them.
using the letro (low dose) now and mt2 at moment.

I have used their letro (very low dose as an AI) and it was legit. I found that out when I took too much and crushed my E2 instantly. Luckily I had some TNE on hand to cause a rapid increase in E2 again...

I have used their letro (very low dose as an AI) and it was legit. I found that out when I took too much and crushed my E2 instantly. Luckily I had some TNE on hand to cause a rapid increase in E2 again...
yeah letro although i like, i usually rec Dex. letro is soo strong even at low doses that most will use too much, atleast until they figure out how much if good for THEM with letro.
ofcourse with dex and stane you COULD use too much but its not as extreme vs. letro.

iv been using letro for years as my main AI, i just switched to rui stane for the first time in a long time, because i am going to do a test and primo cycle and im going to try it with test at only around 200-300mg ew, primo at 700-800g ew and i have about 3 bottles of stane so i figured id use them up since im always using letro, specially on cycles. im going to use 25mg 2x a week and might drop to 12.5mg depending on estro levels, since at 200mg ew i may not even need an ai, but i want to be sure.

*note on cycles of say 500mg test etc. i would rec it 25mg ed-eod. im using way less because my dose of test is so low and the primo wont need an ai.

I can second this expereeince. The letro crushed my e2 in a matter of days, too potent for me. I like rui because I just dont have to worry, they are always right on point man.

I've used "The Lion" RUI for a long time. There are many research companies who use the same suppliers as others, yet you never know what you'll get. Some stuff will be potent, other stuff will be bunk. The Lion has never let me down on any purchase.

I've used "The Lion" RUI for a long time. There are many research companies who use the same suppliers as others, yet you never know what you'll get. Some stuff will be potent, other stuff will be bunk. The Lion has never let me down on any purchase.

So you are saying that RUI's products are high quality and legit? Even SARMS?

Sarmsearch is just too expensive and they charge a flat fee of $25.00 for shipping. No way!!

RUI is the way to go?? I am looking to buy some Ostarine.

So you are saying that RUI's products are high quality and legit? Even SARMS? Sarmsearch is just too expensive and they charge you a flat fee of $25.00 for shipping. I am looking to buy some Ostarine. RUI'S products are the way to go?

So you are saying that RUI's products are high quality and legit? Even SARMS? Sarmsearch is just too expensive and they charge you a flat fee of $25.00 for shipping. I am looking to buy some Ostarine. RUI'S products are the way to go?

Yes, RUI=High Quality and Legit for sure.
That why they are my go to and I dont even check anywhere else. If they sell what I want or need I'm getting it from them, hands down.

Don't forget the discount code for forum members psizzle has in her signature line:

Use DICED30 for 30% off all orders

That drops the price by a lot. I have not used RUI's SARMs, so I cannot say if they are any good, but I have used those from SarmsSearch and they are top notch. No need to shake them, either, so you know every dose has the same amount of compound in it.

The quality in RUI has always been legit with all my purchases, but don't get me wrong because I'm not cutting others down. RUI has just been good to me.

Back