CIA using Patriot Act to collect (Western Union) money transfer data

So true bro. What amazes me is the average person out there has no idea what that means. They still think this is the same USA that their fathers and grandfathers and great grandfathers sacrificed life and limb for. These are the same people who still think mainstream media actually reports the news. In reality, reporters actually get fired for reporting the news. Even worse, Obama has them prosecuted under the "Espionage Act"...for reporting the news. Under the Espionage Act, reporters can now be thrown in the same jail cell as terrorists for reporting the news. It sucks. Plain and simple. They built a meat grinder, hungry for human flesh. Anyone that gets in there way, gets tossed in. I wish this country would elect someone like Jesse Ventura or Ron Paul president. Patriots.

This meat grinder is fueled by out "military-industrial complex". Dwight Eisenhower warned us about it in 1961. If things continue to slide down hill people should take Jefferson's quote to heart, "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Now if you think you do have rights, one last assignment for you. Next time you***8217;re at the computer, get on the Internet, go to Wikipedia. When you get to Wikipedia, in the search field for Wikipedia, I want you to type in ***8220;Japanese Americans 1942***8243; and you***8217;ll find out all about your precious fucking rights, Okay? All right. You know about it. In 1942, there were 110,000 Japanese American citizens in good standing, law-abiding people who were thrown into internment camps simply because their parents were born in the wrong country. That***8217;s all they did wrong. They had no right to a lawyer, no right to a fair trial, no right to a jury of their peers no right to due process of any kind. The only right they had: ***8220;Right this way***8221; into the internment camps! Just when these American citizens needed their rights the most, their government took them away! And rights aren***8217;t rights if someone can take them away. They***8217;re privileges. That***8217;s all we***8217;ve ever had in this country, is a bill of temporary privileges. And if you read the news even badly, you know that every year the list gets shorter and shorter. You see all, sooner or later. Sooner or later, the people in this country are gonna realize the government does not give a fuck about them! The government doesn***8217;t care about you, or your children, or your rights, or your welfare or your safety. It simply does not give a fuck about you! It***8217;s interested in its own power. That***8217;s the only thing. Keeping it and expanding it wherever possible.
Personally, when it comes to rights, I think one of two things is true. I think either we have unlimited rights, or we have no rights at all. Personally I lean towards unlimited rights, I feel for instance I have the right to do anything I please, BUT! If I do something you don***8217;t like I think you have the right to kill me. So where are you gonna find a fairer fucking deal than that? So the next time some asshole says to you ***8220;I have the right to my opinion.***8221; You say, ***8220;oh yeah? Well I have the right to my opinion and my opinion is you have no right to your opinion!***8221; then shoot the fuck and walk away***8230;

George carlin

This meat grinder is fueled by out "military-industrial complex". Dwight Eisenhower warned us about it in 1961. If things continue to slide down hill people should take Jefferson's quote to heart, "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Awh man..that Jefferson quote is sweet bro. Nice one. Yeah.. combo of military industrial, prison industrial, and of course who could forget JFK warning about both of those and the secret societies (like the one that arranged to have his head blow off).

Now if you think you do have rights, one last assignment for you. Next time you***8217;re at the computer, get on the Internet, go to Wikipedia. When you get to Wikipedia, in the search field for Wikipedia, I want you to type in ***8220;Japanese Americans 1942***8243; and you***8217;ll find out all about your precious fucking rights, Okay? All right. You know about it. In 1942, there were 110,000 Japanese American citizens in good standing, law-abiding people who were thrown into internment camps simply because their parents were born in the wrong country. That***8217;s all they did wrong. They had no right to a lawyer, no right to a fair trial, no right to a jury of their peers no right to due process of any kind. The only right they had: ***8220;Right this way***8221; into the internment camps! Just when these American citizens needed their rights the most, their government took them away! And rights aren***8217;t rights if someone can take them away. They***8217;re privileges. That***8217;s all we***8217;ve ever had in this country, is a bill of temporary privileges. And if you read the news even badly, you know that every year the list gets shorter and shorter. You see all, sooner or later. Sooner or later, the people in this country are gonna realize the government does not give a fuck about them! The government doesn***8217;t care about you, or your children, or your rights, or your welfare or your safety. It simply does not give a fuck about you! It***8217;s interested in its own power. That***8217;s the only thing. Keeping it and expanding it wherever possible.
Personally, when it comes to rights, I think one of two things is true. I think either we have unlimited rights, or we have no rights at all. Personally I lean towards unlimited rights, I feel for instance I have the right to do anything I please, BUT! If I do something you don***8217;t like I think you have the right to kill me. So where are you gonna find a fairer fucking deal than that? So the next time some asshole says to you ***8220;I have the right to my opinion.***8221; You say, ***8220;oh yeah? Well I have the right to my opinion and my opinion is you have no right to your opinion!***8221; then shoot the fuck and walk away***8230;

George carlin

Why does your post come up with all those stars and numbers?? And that's a great reminder about just how fast they will take everything and leave you with nothing. The Patriot Act now gives them the power to do it whenever they please.

Why does your post come up with all those stars and numbers?? And that's a great reminder about just how fast they will take everything and leave you with nothing. The Patriot Act now gives them the power to do it whenever they please.

because he copied and pasted. don't know why that happens though.

Honestly I assumed all this stuff was happening from day one. I mean western union is something that would attract illegal activities. And they keep all your transactions on file. And they are starting to ask for ID's now days.

Honestly I assumed all this stuff was happening from day one. I mean western union is something that would attract illegal activities. And they keep all your transactions on file. And they are starting to ask for ID's now days.

Yeah..the id part was a surprise last time, but this bit with recievers needing a pin provided by cutomer service is just tightening the noose. Congrats on ur promo bro.

Yeah..the id part was a surprise last time, but this bit with recievers needing a pin provided by cutomer service is just tightening the noose. Congrats on ur promo bro.

Am I crazy or hasn't the MCTN number already been required? I've had to send it with all my orders over the last six months....

Am I crazy or hasn't the MCTN number already been required? I've had to send it with all my orders over the last six months....

I believe so. I use to just use WU online. Last time I went to grocery store and had to show id. I didn't remember doing that previously. It really more about the fact that they didn't use to require the person picking up to call Western Union customer service to get a special pin number (which in some case, if not all..is now required).

Last edited:
Back