cleaning needle bleach is bad

This is why politicians want to exterminate steroid use.

Not because of bleach and water per se, but because of the massive infection this kid (who is likely uninsured) is going to inevitably end up with, which will be removed in an emergency situation at the hospital's expense when he is unable to pay the bill.

This is also the guy who will act like an ass while he's on, skip PCT, get all depressed and threaten suicide....

Good times.

ill sum it up

ouch! today i took my first shot in my asshole, it hurt like hell, did i do something wrong?

Some how the summary doesn't do it justice. I remember falling out of my chair Laughing when he wrote. " I almost passed out dropping a duce"

The good old days.

Any Pharmacy has the bio hazard bins. They cost $5 if anyone asks why your buying one your a diabetic or you mom is.

Please use the sponsors and buy safe sterile needles ans syringes. If you get a staff infection it Could kill you before you get the nerve to go to the hospital.

Please be socially responsibly and dispose of bio waste safely. That means don't just toss them in the trash so the garbage man gets stuck when he is picking up your trash. Is you can't have a bio bin around use an old Protein container.

This guy shouldn't be self prescribing Steroids. He has shown that he is lacking in the judgment needed to make informed intelligent decisions.

It is officially time to run out the Sfinctor injection thread. Who has a link.

Staph infection is a serious matter. $10-$25 for new needles is a fine choice. Other option is 1k for hospital bill.

You guys know, that if worse comes to worse, you drive to your local Tractor Supply Company and buy some goddamn Luer-locks?

Retard.

dude the gear is still good and theres not chance of infection cause i cleaned the needle with bleach i ddid this before when i did cyp and the cy still worked fine so screw u guys i aint throwin away good gear

"I know that I asked you guys for your opinion, but I didn't like it, so I'm gonna go ahead and do what I want to do anyway"

662005113734rm7.jpg

i only had 1 needle left and i cleaned it with water n bleach and now my juice is like not as clear it is still good right

BEACH!?!?!?!?!?!!!! you must be one of the dummbest people iv ever seen post hear ans iv seen soem dumb posted you top the list atleast this year.

never reuse needles AND EVEN IF you did let me ask you this what to hospitals use to clean there med supplys? 70-90% ACLY!!!!
not beach!

I dont even use bleach in my house because its soo TOXIC. just the feums can be deadly!

ohh let clean with that and stick it in my body?????

I dont even know what els to say but i feel sorry for YOU to be that stupid and carless.
oh i ant driving in no snow i rather GET a drive to the ER. nvm it gettign infected a bit of bleach in your body WILL KILL YOU.
and might not be right away eather.

dude the gear is still good and theres not chance of infection cause i cleaned the needle with bleach i ddid this before when i did cyp and the cy still worked fine so screw u guys i aint throwin away good gear

and i thought i couldent think you where any stupider! WTF OMG lord help this dumb man.

you should be banned so when they look at your pc after you die they dont con on hear and investagat or this dosnt go on media t.v. and fail to mention we told you not to just "steroids use he was even going on thes sites where he learned to do this"

you must be inbread
you are the typ of guy that makes us all look bad doing stupid things like this.
ohh i did it before so fuk you guys?!?!? your god damn luck your not deal but ohhh go do it agen ?!?!? hahahahah survival of the fittest. go die i guess its gonna happen some how soon anyway.

Last edited:
Back