Cleaning Out The Closet Cycle - Everything But The Kitchen Sink!

Mr. dB

Angry Old Curmudgeon
I've been thinking about doing a longer cycle, like 20-24 weeks, and that suddenly seems to be a popular topic on the boards: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45347

Even before seeing that thread, I was thinking about something similar:

test. enan. 250mg/E3D wks 1-20
deca 150mg/E3D wks 1-10
eq 100mg/E3D wks 11-20
dbol 35mg/day wks 1-5 or 1-6

'cause that's what I can do with my present stash without buying anything. The test is Paki Schering Testovirons, the deca and eq are QV. The dbols are Revorvits, I have a decent supply of both Reforvit-B tabs and Reforvit Simples, one-and-a-half 25mg tabs is 37.5mg/day.

Few questions -- would it make any sense overlap the deca and the eq, by running the deca for another week or two and starting the eq a week or two earlier?

I also have a jug of tren, what's left of a 4g kit minus one week's worth of daily 75mg injections... And I have a decent supply of Perutech Winstrol (winny) caps. Any thoughts on working either of both of those compounds into this cycle? I assume the best place for the Winstrol (winny) would be in the final five or six weeks of the cycle.

Following this cycle, I would resume my usual HRT regimen of 125mg/E5D of test. enan..

I don't plan to start this until September or maybe October, I need to drop some more fat first. My main goals for this cycle are size and strength, although I may try to lean out some at the end. At present I am 47 years old, 5'10", 230 lbs., BF=over 20%; I've done two previous cycles, and a third which was abruptly halted after six weeks when I had to check into the hospital with heart problems in April. The heart seems all better now, my blood pressure is back in the "normal" range, with medication.

Oh -- there's a point -- anyone see any contra-indications on doing a long bulking cycle while taking blood pressure meds? I'm on metoprolol, hydrochlorothiazid, lisinopril and aspirin for BP, and zocor for cholesterol.

dbs i think long moderate doses are great but you should consider liquidex or femara to keep bloat off considering your bp trouble this year . also if you allready have the stuff i would probably overlap the deca and eq a week or 2 but i wouldnt buy any extra for the cycle . you might consider 4-5 weeks of winnie near the end as well

DADAWG said:
dbs i think long moderate doses are great but you should consider liquidex or femara to keep bloat off considering your bp trouble this year . also if you allready have the stuff i would probably overlap the deca and eq a week or 2 but i wouldnt buy any extra for the cycle . you might consider 4-5 weeks of winnie near the end as well

Good point. I've never actually bothered with any anti-Es for bloat before, I kind of enjoyed wallowing in the bloat. :) Guess I had better start reading up on those.

dirty-dog said:
that was great!

deca and eq at same time is somewhat redundant. otherwise cycle looks top notch. good luck...

They're not at the same time, look at the numbers again...

I was also thinking of running a longer cycle....
I enjoy the bloat for some reason, makes me feel alot bigger, but i guess bloat/water retention can also raise the bp.

Mr. dB said:

test. enan. 250mg/E3D wks 1-20
deca 150mg/E3D wks 1-10
eq 100mg/E3D wks 11-20
dbol 35mg/day wks 1-5 or 1-6

Oops, as Liftsiron pointed out on QM, that eq doseage is too low. I can double that or more with what I have, I don't know what the hell I was thinking there. I can increase the deca too.

Easto said:
I would at least double the EQ dose

How much of it do you have? Same with the deca?

Yeah, I miscalculated those eq and deca doseages. I've got enough to at least double them in the allotted time.

Okay, here's the inventory I have to work with:

53 testovirons

2 QV deca300

1 Ttokkyo Boldenon200 (purchased before the ketamine scandal)

1 ea. Ttokyo Boldenon200 and QV bold200 half full, so between the two of them there's 10ml

1 4g tren kit

"enough" Perutech winny

"lots" of Reforvit-B and Reforvit Simple tabs

"abunchof" MLabs Oxymethalone

But I'm not gonna touch the a-bombs this time around.

Definitely look into femera or something. When I came off femera my BP went up 20 points, very quickly.

They're not at the same time, look at the numbers again...

sorry, got ahead of myself there.

i'm running something similar:

prop 500mg/wk wks 1-15
enanthate 500mg/wk wks 1-15
EQ 1g/wk wks 1-15
dbol 50mg/day wks 1-4
winny 50mg/day wks 11-15

started monday, up 4lbs - mostly h2o but i'm happy...

dirty-dog said:

prop 500mg/wk wks 1-15
enanthate 500mg/wk wks 1-15
EQ 1g/wk wks 1-15
dbol 50mg/day wks 1-4
winny 50mg/day wks 11-15

You might think about changing the Winstrol (winny) to wks 13-17, run it right up 'til you start your PCT.

Actaully DB, why not run just a low dose (500-600mg of Test) cycle since you did have some health problems not too long ago. IMO you should ease back into this so there isn't such a high demand placed on your body.

That's just my 2 cents.

The Rainbow Cycle! Me likey. :)

Ya know, if your bp is an issue, you might want to reconsider the dbol dosage, and run it at half of what you have there and just double the time on.

TxLonghorn said:
The Rainbow Cycle! Me likey. :)

Ya know, if your bp is an issue, you might want to reconsider the dbol dosage, and run it at half of what you have there and just double the time on.

I might should reconsider doing any orals at all. On a long cycle like this, the gains should be there anyway, as long as I mind my diet and training, the orals would just make me peak earlier.

Damnit, I love that jump-start though.

A friend on another board suggested running the deca and eq together. If I did that, I'd run out of both at the 10-11 week mark. Maybe that would be a good time to toss some tren into the mix???

If I did that, I would 86 the dbol.

Mr. dB said:
A friend on another board suggested running the deca and eq together. If I did that, I'd run out of both at the 10-11 week mark. Maybe that would be a good time to toss some tren into the mix???

If I did that, I would 86 the dbol.

^shameless self bump for comments^

Easto said:
Actaully DB, why not run just a low dose (500-600mg of Test) cycle since you did have some health problems not too long ago. IMO you should ease back into this so there isn't such a high demand placed on your body.

That's just my 2 cents.

I would have to agree.

That's the way I did it, slow and easy.

Back