Clear tren?

Juice4Brains

I just got a vial of Stallion Labs tren 100 from a friend of mine. When I drew it into the syringe I was surprised to see that it is clear/colorless. Does this mean that its fake?

Hmm if its dosed at 100mg/ml I'd assume that it's Tren Ace.

If that's the case, I've never seen clear tren ace...

Never seen clear oil based solution; light yes, clear no. Can you tell if it's actually oil?

I think Stallion has been out of production for a while; seen pics of test e, prop, bold, but never tren.

Never seen clear oil based solution; light yes, clear no. Can you tell if it's actually oil?

I think Stallion has been out of production for a while; seen pics of test e, prop, bold, but never tren.

Ive had clear sustanon that was suspended in coconut oil, but never any clear tren ace.

found some results from testing in 2006; still never seen vials of the tren though and the reports don't describe the color of the liquid tested.

Trenbol 100 tested at 113 mg/ml tren a
Tritrenbol 150 tested at 59mg/ml tren a; 48 mg/ml tren e; 41mg/ml of tren HHBC.

So at least the products did exist; clear is weird though, but don't use UG myself, QV didn't count as UG did it :)

Never seen clear tren,ever. I would think twice before running it, better safe than sorry.

Its definitely oily and has quite a taste to it.

I've been shooting it 60mg EOD, starting about 5 days ago. When should I start feeling something, if it were real?

pretty much right away for tren. I'd give it 2 weeks and call it bunk. Are you on test too? Tren by itself isn't generally advised...

Not sure on this one, but Im strongly leaning towards: BUNK!!!!!!

I bought tri-tren 150 from SL just last week 11-06-09 in Mexico about to expire. They said "it was the last of it". I was surprised that they had it, haven't seen it down there for a good year and I won't start my cycle for another month, can't wait. Vials look just like the old ones I had that worked reallly well, I got great results.I drew some to check the color and it's a yellowish color! I also bought deca. I can post pix, if you have any let me see. Where did you get yours from? keep me posted

I got it from a friend of a friend. It turned out to be fake, as it did absolutely nothing. The packaging looked slightly different than SL vials I've seen online. Never again will I buy from anyone else but a legit online source.

Back