Clen and Blood tests.

HydroFire

Balance
A lady friend of mine is thinking of running some clen for the first time. She will be having some blood test done over the next couple of weeks.

My question is will clen make her blood test come back abnormal. The reason she is having the blood test is some days she feels great and others she gets ill and feels like shit. She hasn't started taking the clen yet.

A lady friend of mine is thinking of running some clen for the first time. She will be having some blood test done over the next couple of weeks.

My question is will clen make her blood test come back abnormal. The reason she is having the blood test is some days she feels great and others she gets ill and feels like shit. She hasn't started taking the clen yet.

I wouldn't say "abnormal", but it would definitely raise her blood pressure. If she is getting a blood test, tell her to wait.

The clen isn't likely to have any direct effect but due to her situation why not just hold off? The clen will likely elevate her blood pressure which may raise concern at the doctor's office.

She could have thyroid issues and clen could exacerbate it. Id hold off till the results came back.

I am a 22 yr old, female about to start using Clenbuterol for the first time, and I have a minor heart problem. I have MVP (which is a weak heart valve). Will Clen have any negative reaction to my heart? I was going to start out taking a low dose.

I am a 22 yr old, female about to start using Clenbuterol for the first time, and I have a minor heart problem. I have MVP (which is a weak heart valve). Will Clen have any negative reaction to my heart? I was going to start out taking a low dose.

i would not use it if you have a pre exhistant heart problem. Clen is known to produce high blood pressure and Heart palpitations. If you do choose to use it make sure you start very low and work your way up

Back