Clen and feeling groggy

Powerhouse9

Usually when I'm taking clen I feel so groggy I don't even want to workout or do cardio. Is there anything I can take to boost myself or snap out of it? And who else feels the same way on clen?

It's up and down with me. Im currently taking only 80mcg's for three week's. I got three more week's of it. Maybe one or two days out of the week do I feel groggy. The other days I feel pretty charged. Maybe it's what your eating? Is your diet in tune? When I slip in diet is when I feel groggy.

Dlove said:
It's up and down with me. Im currently taking only 80mcg's for three week's. I got three more week's of it. Maybe one or two days out of the week do I feel groggy. The other days I feel pretty charged. Maybe it's what your eating? Is your diet in tune? When I slip in diet is when I feel groggy.

A better cycle is two weeks on two weeks off.

This has happened to me when I have taken clen previously, sometimes I could barely keep my eyes open and just wanted to go to sleep. Try taking some ephedrine or caffeine, see if that helps.

My bet would be that you guys have clen that is mixed with ketotifen.. Mr. Freely used to make those..not sure if he still does.. the clen should make you feel wide awake...like a stimulant.. where the ketotifen makes you very groggy...the theory was thathte Keto kept the clen receptors clean so you could take it for longer periods of time...

EDIT.. I put in Ketoprofin instead of ketotifen... my miskate.. Ketoprofin is like Ibuprofen.. I meant to type in the Ketotifen..and it does make you sleepy

Last edited:
maybe I'm just lazy, LOL. Could be ketofin though. Next clen cycle I'll chart the effects better and update this post.

Back