Clen and normal heart rate

John1982

I'm currently on Day 8 of a clen only cycle and I am taking 120 mcg a day of clen in two 60 mcg doses

I have the usual shakes and had cramps a few times but I have not been sweating that much at all and at times my heart rate is between 59 and 66 which is my normal heart rate pattern even after I take my dose. Has anyone ever had this or am I taking weakened stuff?

I have noticed going for a quick paced walk will shoot me up to around 100-120bpm and I can be around 160bpm while exceeding but none of the higher resting rates that other folk have had and it's got me wondering if my stuff is fake even with the shakes.

what youre feeling is the unavoidable tolerance one gains from clen very quickly.. this is why they say 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off

3J what do you think about rotating ephedrine and caffeine with clenbuterol every couple of weeks? I'm a long time user of ephedrine and caffeine as my pre-workout, and nothing else works, save clen, which i normally get the veterinary pump form. Thoughts?

Clen will increase HR slightly, nothing unusual. It's almost like a synthetic analogue of epinephrine (beta 2 receptor agonist I think it hits b3 too but mainly acts via actvation of b2 receptors and the resulting increase in oxygen delivery, fat mobilisation, increase in HR and metabolic rate I think from memory Clen can give up to 10% increase in resting metabolic rate alone but got no dose to reference that too so bleh) and does hands down increase metabolic rate/HR etc.

20mcg ED maxed out at 40mcg by the 14th day does me wonders, I respond well but yeah totally notice a subtle increase in heart rate and ofcourse much like usuing an albuterol inhaler Clen should be helping your breathing, like a racehorse, if not your possibly dosing too high. More is not better, less is best, and I say that from experience so enjoy mate. Some people go to 2000mcg, fuck me dead if you ever caught me comming close to that dose. Goes to show everyone will have varying reactions.

Last edited:
3J what do you think about rotating ephedrine and caffeine with clenbuterol every couple of weeks? I'm a long time user of ephedrine and caffeine as my pre-workout, and nothing else works, save clen, which i normally get the veterinary pump form. Thoughts?
youll get the same tolerance resistance from either since they affect the same receptors..

the idea is to take a break for a few weeks every few weeks..

and keto really does help with tolerance

Your now in Day 22 of your clen cycle, hows it going so far? hows your bp? weight loss?

Last edited:
Back