Clen for cutting/dangers,dosages,etc

GreekStud

Hello all, first post, nice being here.

I've been natural so far, ***921;'m currently at roughly 15-18% bf,200 lbs,5'9'', I started cutting, I'd like to reach 10-12% bf, not less right now.
I'm in the iron game for some time, definitely not a newbie.

I'd like to try Clen (can't find Albuterol anywhere near me, and I don't have the money for Cardarine), but I'm a bit scared of the sides, having read hundreds of posts about heart necrosis etc, where many people support the notion that clen is almost fatal, and others try to calm them down.

In some studies, I think I've seen doses at 120 mcg showing heart necrosis symptoms, which is not a big dosage, and that's freaking me out a bit.
Can dosages at 40-80 mg max be harmful?

I'd like to try 2 weeks on / 2 off, after reading it's the most useful cycle, with 40-80 mg tapering up.
Will this be any beneficial at all for fat loss, will this be harmful in terms of heart health?

I'd like the opinion of everyone here about the questions asked and about Clen generally, thanks in advance people.

I M INTOLERANT OF IT

But my 27 yr old w o partner and 22 yr old gf both use it; make s me shake, feeds insomnia kill s appetite etc

but that s me

This will be my first time using.
I was given some help in what I should use.
I do have some extra fat around mid section and also looking to build muscle mass.
So he recommended:

10ml 100mg/1m - Balkan pharmaceuticals prim. If you are looking at a 12 week cycle pending on the amount of stack I would recommend 2 vials. And a 20ml 100mg/1ml of masteron.

Anyone know if this is a good plan?
Some feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I M INTOLERANT OF IT

But my 27 yr old w o partner and 22 yr old gf both use it; make s me shake, feeds insomnia kill s appetite etc

but that s me

Can you point out the dosages used by your partner and gf?

This will be my first time using.
I was given some help in what I should use.
I do have some extra fat around mid section and also looking to build muscle mass.
So he recommended:

10ml 100mg/1m - Balkan pharmaceuticals prim. If you are looking at a 12 week cycle pending on the amount of stack I would recommend 2 vials. And a 20ml 100mg/1ml of masteron.

Anyone know if this is a good plan?
Some feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I have no idea my friend, maybe more experienced people will jump in.

Few things I have noticed myself:

• Try to use clen near the end of your diet, it reduces health risks to some degree and if you have bad sides you should be able to stick it out. You want to use it for as little time as possible. My first time I went all the way up to 120mg ED for ages. This time I am quite a bit leaner and tapered up to 80mg ED that was it (over 4 week period).

• Cramps/headaches/shakes/some nausea/insomnia/Bastard Jaw ache when eating were all experienced at high dose (100+), headaches started at 80mg+.

• Helped with maintaining strength, less muscle loss (still some) and overall fat loss.

• Helped with maintaining strength, less muscle loss (still some) and overall fat loss.

• DO NOT take it immediately before a workout! I thought I was gonna die doing squats about an hour or so after taking it the first time round. If you are a morning gym goer, take it after.

• No HITT Cardio, steady state, medium intensity.

• Diet still has to be good!
Hope that helps a bit. Couldn't tell you about your heart, although I had my pulse and BP checked when taking it and they were fine. Actual heart health would require more checks etc. Also 120 is a big dosage! Anything higher and you are playing with fire IMO! I would never do 120 again and my sides were moderate. Going to try Ephedrine next time instead see how that is, supposedly safer, just seems hard to get hold of.

Back