clen question

moeme

I am banned!
I have never used clen before but no i have some. They are 40mcg tabs. how much do people usually take a day and when?
thank you

I usually need up at about 120mcgs a day. Start low and see how your body reacts and slowly up your dose until you find what works for you. Most are between 100-140mcgs but u know buddies who are fine at 80-100.

I usually need up at about 120mcgs a day. Start low and see how your body reacts and slowly up your dose until you find what works for you. Most are between 100-140mcgs but u know buddies who are fine at 80-100.

ok thank you

Highest I've gone is 120 mcg split up into (6) 20 mcg tabs. I would take one with each meal. Always got great results.

How long can you take clen? I read somewhere you take it for 2 weeks at a time. Os that true?

Yeah for te most part two weeks on and one off is acceptable. Tere is a lot of info on clen if use google to search it out. Just be careful with it

I took it all in te morning at once. I have trouble sleeping anyway, so I didn't want to add to it.

i hope u are not running clen by itself... that is not a good idea, u will be losing just as much muscle as fat. Clen is best combined with t3 (80mcg clen/50-75mcg t3) along with gear... I really don't see the point of running clen on it's own, especially at over 80mcg which is when the sides (shakes, headaches, insomnia) can and will happen

clen

Start at 20mcg
Next day 40mcg
Next day 60 mcg
And so on till 120mcg or how ever.much your body feels ok doing . Id go tops 3 Weeks then take a break for week or two and start again

Oh and don't forget to take taurine supps or 3 bananas a day. Also don't get paranoid about your heart beating clen does that and will give you shakes. Don't let it mess your phscological state... As said before CLEN is dangerous so use with caution. Good luck mate

Two good posts bighench... Not.

Don't run clen and Anavar (var) . not without test, and that's a whole other topic I won't get into. Anavar (var) w/o test is for women.

Oh and don't worry about your heart beat. Seriously? Check your BP regularly while using clen

Two good posts bighench... Not.

Don't run clen and Anavar (var) . not without test, and that's a whole other topic I won't get into. Anavar (var) w/o test is for women.

Oh and don't worry about your heart beat. Seriously? Check your BP regularly while using clen

Of course run test with Anavar (var) , that's a basic principle for orals.

Back