Clen

FROGGYJS

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts were in regards to tapering off clen...I hear from some people just run the same dosage through the cycle and I hear others who say it's better to tapper off. This was the same "strategy" with juice years ago and hardly ever seen any more in today's world. So just thought I would throw this up and get some opinions, thanks!

I taper up, especially with this peru tech stuff, 50mcg is all I can handle at first, I work my way up to 100mcg a day, then at the two week point, drop it for another fat burner

I don't feel it is necessary or even productive to taper off. Personally I don't taper up much at all, and don't taper down.

Trevdog said:
I don't feel it is necessary or even productive to taper off. Personally I don't taper up much at all, and don't taper down.

Exactly, tapering down is useless since receptor sites are saturated and if you start tapering down you are just wasting clen.

Tapering up is good to find your optimum dose. Once you find this, I wouldn't bother taper up nor down just stick to this determined dose.

Back