Clenbuterol, t3. Last 6 weeks ofmy cutter

tjadri

I'm on 100mg prop, eod and 400mg primo a week, adding clen, t3.
What time of the day should I take it should I split my dose in two?
Clen planning nothing higher than 60 micrograms do to severe cramping even when drinking lots of water potassium and taurine.
T3 75mcgs top dose

morning is the best time for me, i could never sleep much when i took it in the evening or night.

Same here, when I take clen I take it in the morning. DNP is a different story, prefer to take that in the evening. Splitting is your own choice. It helps a bit with the sides though.

Same here, when I take clen I take it in the morning. DNP is a different story, prefer to take that in the evening. Splitting is your own choice. It helps a bit with the sides though.

I've been splitting it but im having trouble sleeping. I hate the cramps I get though I do take taurine potassium and i will start magnesium also

your playing russian roulette there buddy using DNP, taking your life in your hands. id stay off that junk.

Back