Pre-contest cycle

pipes29

Hey everyone. New here. Trying to run my pre contest stack by as many people as I can to get some feedback. I just finished a Test E/Eq cycle and am taking a couple months off before starting my contest prep. I have done 3 cycles so far and this is my second show. I'm 26, 245lbs around 8%bf. Here's my plan:

Starting 12 weeks out
12-8 Test E 500mg/week
EQ 400mg/week

7-Show--Test prop 150 EOD
Mast prop 100 EOD
Winstrol (winny) 100 EOD
Primo 100 EOD
T3 the last 6 weeks gradually going up to 100mcg per day and then tapering back off after show.
Clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.

PCT
Wait one week then begin Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2000IU E3D for 5 injections.
Clomid 100mg ED for 4 Weeks
Nolva 20mg ED for 4 Weeks
Also have Arimidex on hand if needed.

Would like to throw Tren Ace in but never used it before and have heard it is some serious shit that could throw off my whole plan if I react crazy to it.
Also wonder if you guys think this is too many cutters the second half of cycle? What are your opinions of starting with Test E and switching to Test P as opposed to just going test p from the start.

Thanks for your time. A lot of info....lol. I'm just the type of dude who likes to make sure he has his shit together before starting. Besides I gotta work on getting all my gear in time.
Thanks
P

is this all one big cycle. ??

i would drop the primo for 7 weeks. and maybe look into tren ace.

People rave about Prop, tren, mast, winni cutting cycle.

i would try the tren ace during your eq cycle for a couple weeks to see how your budy reacts to it. also i agree to switching to prop prior to your show. i feel that prob bloats me up less then longer esters.

im sure more experienced users will chime in.

1. welcome
2. ideally, you would start this shindig 20 weeks out, when is your show? if you had twenty weeks i would do it like this:
wks 20-9 test e 500/eq 400 wk
wks 8-1 test p/tren ace 100 mgs eod each, win 50 mgs ed. clen/t3 as you stated or grab some keto and run your clen without breaks.
pct timing is good, might want to drop that clomid down to 50 mgs vs 100 mgs.
3. if you only have 12 wks, run test p/tren ace eod 100 mgs the whole way, win 50 mgs ed for last 4 wks, clen/t3/keto throughout.
4. you have way too many dht drugs on your last wks before the show, its simply ridiculous and unnecessary.
5. test e and eq could be ran the entire time and yield similar results if you threw in the clen/t3/keto throughout and winstrol for the last 4 wks.
6. you got alot of options for drugs but it all really boils down to your diet and training.

1. welcome
2. ideally, you would start this shindig 20 weeks out, when is your show? if you had twenty weeks i would do it like this:
wks 20-9 test e 500/eq 400 wk
wks 8-1 test p/tren ace 100 mgs eod each, win 50 mgs ed. clen/t3 as you stated or grab some keto and run your clen without breaks.
post cycle therapy (pct) timing is good, might want to drop that clomid down to 50 mgs vs 100 mgs.
3. if you only have 12 wks, run test p/tren ace eod 100 mgs the whole way, win 50 mgs ed for last 4 wks, clen/t3/keto throughout.
4. you have way too many dht drugs on your last wks before the show, its simply ridiculous and unnecessary.
5. test e and eq could be ran the entire time and yield similar results if you threw in the clen/t3/keto throughout and winstrol for the last 4 wks.
6. you got alot of options for drugs but it all really boils down to your diet and training.

Thanks D. I was thinking that was too many DHT's as well. The last show all I had was Test E and Winstrol (winny) and I did very well so I was probly just overthinking everything and trying to throw in everything I could find. I think switching to Prop and adding in only Tren Ace will be great.
Some people have told me I should use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) while on instead of as post cycle therapy (pct). It has worked well for me as post cycle therapy (pct) so that is why I'm leaving it there. But do guys use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on cycle even for contest prep? I was under the impression that it would make you hold a lot more water.
Thanks again

i would use one dht drug four wks prior to the show along with your test p and tren a. dht drugs do a great job of increasing the 'hard' look for muscle as well as vascularity. but you are right in not over thinking it. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) usage is solely an individual's preference. ive never used it and dont plan on it, but most the guys i know who use it only use it for pct.

Back