Clenbuterol

treemac

Hi guys my name's leonard and im living in singapore. I got my clen and its form thailand. So anyways, ive asked a few people who were on clen before about the cardio work needed with clen, and i was quite bumped when they told me not to hit cardio too hard. I wanted to HIT cardio and probably go on the thread mill 1 hour after my workout and 1 hour before i sleep, tehy told me its too much. They told me that 1 hour on the threadmill at a speed of 8.5 everyday during my 15 day cycle would be enough. During my 25 day off cycle, i could do hit and up my cardio. What say you man? Thanks!

Regards,
Treemac

Clen is a very heavy stimulant.When using start at the lowest dose and work your way up.You will know when its to much.As for cardio 1 hour after the gym and an hour before bed is fine.It all depends how much weight you wanna lose.Make sure you drink alot of water keep your protein up and pick up so taurine for cramps.You could also look into bendryl if you have truoble sleeping.Good luck

Yeah i know, i wannna be ripped but my friend told me that if i do much cardio ill start being cataboli where i might start losing muscle. Thats what im afraid of, so if you say 1 hour after my workout and 1 hour before bedtime is more than enough to get me cut during my on season, ill work towards that, thanks man!

^ as long as you keep your diet in check, you should not need to worry about losing muscle mass regardless of the Clen or when you do cardio.

Last edited:
you can do 2 hours of cardio a day... it's not going to kill you... just make sure you start off at a low dose like around 60mcg and increase as needed... 60mcg a day to start may be too much or not enough... just go by how bad your shakes get pretty much and how fast you feel your heart beating when just resting

Ahh i see i see, cool stuff. So this side effect about my hands shaking, will it affect me when im working out? I mean it'll look as if i have parkinson's diesease woudent it? Lol, yeah im planning to start my dose something like 20 20 20 20 30 30 30 30 40 40 40 40 50 50 50 for a 15 day cycle, see how i react to it. What do you guys thing, is it too low? I mean considering the fact that its my first time using clen, kudos!

i have 100 40 micro milligrams of clen how should i do my cycle i weigh 248 and im 6'1" and i want to get to around 215

crushershockey said:
just go by how bad your shakes get pretty much and how fast you feel your heart beating when just resting

umm, yeah this is an indication but deff. not the best way to keep things in check esp with clen. Keep bp and your temp at a close eye.

crushershockey said:
you can do 2 hours of cardio a day... it's not going to kill you... just make sure you start off at a low dose like around 60mcg and increase as needed... 60mcg a day to start may be too much or not enough... just go by how bad your shakes get pretty much and how fast you feel your heart beating when just resting

2 hrs is alot. For me 20-30 minutes on the treadmill everyday at 5.5 immediatley following the wieght training ripps me up nicely and I dont even have to be using any Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) or cutting supps.

carolinacrackah said:
2 hrs is alot. For me 20-30 minutes on the treadmill everyday at 5.5 immediatley following the wieght training ripps me up nicely and I dont even have to be using any Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) or cutting supps.

2 hours? I'm not a marathon runner!

2 hrs imo is too much 45min a day will work. I do a combination and start off with a jog for 2.5 miles which takes about 25 min then i do the rest LI on a high incline then do a 5min cool down.

Clen works great. But it is strong. The most I have used is 120 mcg ed. After that the sides become too much. Good luck with the clen, I hope it works well for you.

Regardless of clen, I feel 45 min of cardio in the morning before breakfast provides best results. If you want to do more, do the second one after workout.

Back