Clenbuterol

ejones27

I didn't get any responses from the women so I went with the advice of the men, which was NO CYTOMEL but maybe Clenbuterol. I've purchased some... hope I made a good decision. Anyone please feel free to still advise if you've read my previous post!

I think that you will love clen it is an awesome product. Make sure you start at a low level until you find whats best for you. I alos hope you read the sides. I get the liquid form from researchology. Good luck

I love Clen. I am on it now & I am doing it for three weeks. Like thefantom1 said, start with a low dose. It gets me really wired and seriously suppresses my appetite.

Agree - suggest a 2-3 week cycle, at 20-40 mcg per day. Combine that with a good diet and a combination of weights and aerobics, and you will see great results.

how are you making out with the clen?
I myself don't particularly like Clen. Yes it works for fat loss but I just hated the sides. I even experienced them at low dosages.

repost:

clen supplement reccomendations:
Taurine 3-10grams/day (cramping in particular)
ALCAR- 1-3 grams/day (heart health)
Potassium 800-1200mg/day
Magnesium 500-800mg/day
WATER- hydration is important with stims, clen in particular

cardio breeze, Thermorexin or caffeine for lethargy. do not stack ephedrine.

also stacks well with Yohimburn ES

RE: Clen & suggested dosage

Hi guys.. I am new to this site and Clen too.

Upon reading thru the net.. I am still unsure of the best cycle length and dosage. I'd also like to take T3, but should I take it at the same time or after ending the Clen?

I think I'm gonna start off for a max of 2-3 weeks, so should I take the T3 while off or at the same time? Also I'm taking Atro-phex from BSN, so should I continue to do so, or stop while on my cycle? You're suggestions would be greatly appreciated and DIRELY needed!

fatrock said:
I think that you will love clen it is an awesome product. Make sure you start at a low level until you find whats best for you. I alos hope you read the sides. I get the liquid form from researchology. Good luck

I just recently purchased clen, i haven't started taking it yet, its the liquid form, im just using it right now for weight loss. Im actually wondering how much i should take. Im not quite sure how many drops is equal to how many mg. but for a beginner, what would be the best amount to take, and how many times a day should i be doing it?

I actually train w/my uncle and he is pro bb, not really to big-time yet, but he always has told me that when using clen, it works best to go 2 days on, one day off, etc.

american dream said:
I actually train w/my uncle and he is pro bb, not really to big-time yet, but he always has told me that when using clen, it works best to go 2 days on, one day off, etc.

thanks i appreciate it, i have been doing a little research and one of the girls said she started off with one drop a day, and gradually went up from there till she got to 3 drops. do you think starting off with one would be the best thing? i dont want to do anything that will really hurt my body obviously so im a little weary about starting off with 3 right away like someone had told me to do.

yeah, definatly start w/one and try the 2 on/one off deal, it gives your body a break, and also keeps your body from getting so used to having it

american dream said:
yeah, definatly start w/one and try the 2 on/one off deal, it gives your body a break, and also keeps your body from getting so used to having it

Okay thanks so much i appreciate it, i let you guys know how it turns out|!! thanks again

note- beta alanine may also help with clenbuterol related cramping as well as muscle soreness/lethargy. Buffering effect.

Hi Guys,
I use Glen and T3 in a cycle at 40g 2 days on 2 days off for 2 weeks then go over to T3 for two weeks. Started both at a low dosages and gradually worked up. The T3 i do not take on/off. When stopping the Glen and T3 just taper of gradually and no problems. Ive been on for as long as three months solid and no problems. I do 3 cardios per week and check on the diet. LOTS, LOTS and LOTS of water.
The results is great. Hope it helps someone.

2on/2off is not effective for clen. it should be used straight through for up to 3 weeks, with a minimum 4-6 week break between cycles.

Back