Clenbuterol?

dieselpowered84

What exactly does clenbuterol do for you and what would the dosage be. I am currently on a sustanon cycle but someone said take clenbuterol also and i will get shredded. Can anyone give me any input on the clenbuterol stacked with sustanon and the dosage i should take of it. or if its not wise to do...any input or info would be appreciated, thanks guys

diesel if you are cutting then yeah it WILL help...but if you are trying to bulk up you might as well get the whole "getting shredded" idea out of your head. you

diet and cardio will get you shredded. Thermogenics, fat burners, thyroid supps will only aid in this - but make no mistake you must show dedication to your training/diet.

Yes you can take clen with sustanon. What does your cycle of Sust look like.....are you taking 250mg 500mg or what? Ideally it sounds like this may be one of your first cycles. If so I would use the Sustanon at 500mg a week taking it in 2 shots rather that 1 shot a week. I think that this will help keep the testosterone level in your body at a good level.

So in the to clen.....this stuff is great if used correctly.....I would not start using this untill closer to the end of your cycle as you can also stil use clen in your post cycle therapy (pct).
You wanted to know how to dose the clen. It is best to ramp up and ramp down with this stuff, it is only best active in your body for 2 weeks and then your body gets use to it. So start with 20mcg and for the first day or two and see how you feel "jittery, hot, sweaty" this means its working, and then start to go up in dose every 2-3 days staying under 100mcgs of clen ( as my doctor told me anything greater than100mcgs os bad for the heart)
Anyway, so start your Sustanon cycle of what? 14-16 weeks? I would run in a little longer than some say. jsut b/c of the esters. Add in your Clen at the end starting 4 weeks from the end of your cycle. Doing 2 weeks clen (ramping up and down at end) then using maybe an over the counter "fat burner" or an ECA stack. I have also heard it is good to use Benadryl for the 2 weeks you are off the clen as it will help to re-up the receptors for the clen. So after the first 2 weeks of clen you will be 2 weeks out from the end of your cycle and you will be using a ECA or Fat burner for 2 weeks. then back on the clen as you wait for the Sustanon esters to leave body (depending on the type of post cycle therapy (pct) you do you may be using HCG at this time too, which is fine) And then probably as you start your third clen cycle you will be on your Nolva and or Clomid. This will be good b/c the clen will help to spare the muscle as it is anti-catabolic.

MY 2cc's

Agree with Gymlion, although I would say use it for the last 3-4 weeks, not just the last 2 weeks.

cool great advice and help guys...im taking 500 mg a wk...2 shots,but only for 10 weeks this is my second cycle....do you know what the potential gains could be if i just do the sustanon only?

I have to do any tests for my heart before i take Clen? Thermogenics raise up the blood pressure to raise the temperature of ou body.

I Know for the 2 week use of Clen. Can anyone informe me for that? I think to do this: 2 first days 20mg, 2 next days 30mg, 2 next 50mg, 2 next 70mg, 2 next 90mg, 2 next 70mg, 2 next 50mg, 2 next 30mg. Is it right?

I want to use only this stuff. I know that only cardio and diet will lead me to the "cutting edge".

P.S. Sorry for my terrible English!

Back