Clenbuterol

I recently started taking Clen in liquid form - I have taken up to 70mcg and it's not affecting me. I only weigh 134 and am looking to lose 10 pounds, but for some reason I dont feel the Clen AT ALL. What should I do?

70mcg/d can be an ineffective dose, even for someone as light as yourself. Everyone's body chemistry is different. Try increasing by 10-20mcg daily until you begin noticing sides. Then back off a bit.

Ive been on clen now for 2 months(2w on 2w off), and I've had remarkable results. I've done clen before and am comfortable using it becuse of my confidence on it. I've used ECA, but to me its just not the same. Started at 270+ and I'm bout 245 and gaining muscle! Remember clen won't do anything for you if you don't eat right.
:hitit:
Hey monster, I'm glad that clen works for you. I'm going to start using it soon, however I just wanted to know what dose you were taking per day and whether you were on a calorie restricted diet (i.e what was your diet plan?).

Also, some have said that they put the weight back on soon after they stop taking it. Have you found this to be the case?

Thanks!

i am a first time user to clenbuterol. I was woundering what was the best cycling to do and if it is right for me, or if i should even stack. I am 5'9'', 130 lbs. but i need to tighten up. Right now i am taken 40mcg, i am taken 40mcgs two days today being my second day and two days off then 60mcgs for two days then off two days and repeating that. is there something else i should be doing or is this cycling ok. i do have my diet in check and workout five to six days a week.

meso and clen

hey people ive posted a couple tiimes on this but got no feed back, im about too start my first clen cycle friday, I want to try and put on muscle aswell as burn fat, ive got a few years weights training and have been really fit in the past. however i fell of the wagon drank lots of beer and got fat while on a 4 month spell from the gym, im back for 5 weeks and was wondering if I can use mesomorph pre workout while running clen. i have ok muscle def on arms n back but the fatty areas around chest and stuff no good. I want to burn fat but also gain lbm if thats possible on clen, also how much trauine if any should I take plz relpys much appreciated

Back