Clomid Blues

andy

Whats up bros! does clomid turn you into a woman i'm embarrassed but i think i fell in love while on it ,normally i wouldn't, 2 weeks into pct

most say they turn to a softy...bitch...sorry :(
but it will go away after...it doesn't make you a pussy for life :)

panteracfh said:
does that ever happen during a cycle or towards the end??

Not for me, only on clomid. I know exactly what Silverback is saying though, it makes you womanly without question, me anyway.

I get pretty emotional too, my wife takes advantage of it by renting chick movies, I even agreed to get her pregnant during my last go on clomid...clomid is the devil

I try to make the best of clomid chickishness. I kind of nice not being agressive for a while. My relationships with my female friends always get better.

isn't clomid female fertility drug? if so why the hell should guys take it?does it elevate E levels and body reacts by producing more test?
anybody know?

Just found this. I can see how it works in a male
got it from md.com

March 12, 2001 -- Clomid is one of several brand names for a synthetic chemical, clomiphene citrate, which induces ovulation by fooling your body into believing it has less estrogen than it actually does. It's the most commonly used drug in cases where lack of ovulation is preventing pregnancy.

Ovulation, which is essential for your regular menstrual cycle and for pregnancy, is preceded by a chain of events involving several hormones and beginning during your prior menstrual cycle. Clomid works by influencing the interaction of these four hormones:

GnRH (gonotropin releasing hormone)
FSH (follicle stimulating hormone)
LH (luteinizing hormone)
Estradiol

Back