Clomid Depression

eurusd

Any of you guys had depression on clomid? It's been kind of brutal for me. Kind of lacking in motivation right now at work, and I just randomly break out crying when I'm on my own 3-4 times a day -- e.g., eating, start crying, in the shower, start crying, driving, start crying, getting dressed, start crying... It's weird because, like most guys, I haven't cried in years and everything's going really well in life to the point where it makes absolutely no sense for me to cry about anything. I feel like a woman or something. But now I'm thinking of girl break-ups from like 4-5 years ago (that I never think about at all anymore) and get sad about them almost like my brain is trying to rationalize the clomid depression. Wtf?!

Last edited:
yea we need more info. whats the clomid for? how long have you been on it? whats the dosage? what other similar drugs do you have?

I'm doing clomid and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for PCT after a test-E and masteron cycle @ 600mg/wk and 300 mg/wk, respectively, for 12 weeks.

Clomid dosage is:

Week 1: 150 mg/ed (currently on day 5 of first week)
Week 2: 150 mg/ed
Week 3: 100 mg/ed
Week 4: 50 mg/ed

Started Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) the day after my last pin at 500 iu/per day for ten days. I'm done with that (nuts are fully back), and now just doing the PCT (with clomid only).

Last edited:
that a lot of clomid, maybe fix the dose and you will feel better. I have never had a depression from clomid.

Should I start going down to 100 mg/ed for the first two weeks? As you can see it wasn't a very heavy cycle.

But yeah. I'll be able to follow through with the clomid and all, but the random blues just suck. I've been with chicks who just randomly start crying and if this is the stuff they have to go through every month with the hormone fluctuations and whatnot I can finally understand it.

sounds like your estrogen is up.... thats why you're crying... Need a tampon?

Lol, for a few minutes during the day it feels like I do. I have some aromasin on hand, but I've seen mixed on opinions on whether a SERM is needed for PCT.

Clomid sides are another reason that combo pct of clomid and nolva are preferred by many. You could literally cut clomid dosage in half with the addition of tamoxifen. When I run my pct i use rui liquids. Clomid 70/35/35/35 and nolva 40/20/20/20/20.

Clomid sides are another reason that combo pct of clomid and nolva are preferred by many. You could literally cut clomid dosage in half with the addition of tamoxifen. When I run my pct i use rui liquids. Clomid 70/35/35/35 and nolva 40/20/20/20/20.

Will consider that next time. Thanks.

Clomid turns me into a woman and ill never take it again. Just react real bad to it and have given it a fair shot. Nolvadex only for me.

I'm doing clomid and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for PCT after a test-E and masteron cycle @ 600mg/wk and 300 mg/wk, respectively, for 12 weeks.

Clomid dosage is:

Week 1: 150 mg/ed (currently on day 5 of first week)
Week 2: 150 mg/ed
Week 3: 100 mg/ed
Week 4: 50 mg/ed

Started Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) the day after my last pin at 500 iu/per day for ten days. I'm done with that (nuts are fully back), and now just doing the PCT (with clomid only).
id drop it to 100mg ed for a week then down to 50mg ed for the rest of the post cycle therapy (pct). that may help a bit and pct will still be strong.

Clomid turns me into a woman and ill never take it again. Just react real bad to it and have given it a fair shot. Nolvadex only for me.

Yeah, same here apparently. I'm PMS-ing. I'll split with Nolvadex in the future.

id drop it to 100mg ed for a week then down to 50mg ed for the rest of the post cycle therapy (pct). that may help a bit and post cycle therapy (pct) will still be strong.

That's what I'll do.

Thanks for the help, everyone.

I love clomid....It is the estrogen in your system that is the problem. You use the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) until the end life of your last shot and keep going for about another week or two into post cycle therapy (pct). Estrogen will be the dominant hormone in your system till you get your test levels back up again. To control the depression you have to control the estrogen. I ALWAYS use arimidex in my post cycle therapy (pct) or else I will start to cry for no reason just like you. I remember compliments used to make my day when I was on the estrogen emotional roller coaster....Your pretty! LOL

too much estrogen i had the same problem i got super lonely and started thinking like a girl (irrational) like i wanted to start a family and shit and im only in my early 20's lol dude the thing that really helped me was filling my day with things every minute otherwise i'd get lonely and start crying. good luck man id say take an AI

Adverse side effects include Ovarian Enlargement,Vasomotor Flushes, Bloating. It can have visionary side effects like Blurred vision, lights, floaters, waves, unspecified visual complaints, photophobia.
chesstelecom.com/business-broadband

Last edited:
Back