Clomid: Raise testosterone and fertility while blocking gyno.

RUI or anyone smarter than me in this matter.

I purchased some Clomid 70mL 35mg/mL from the site. Also purchased the oral syringe 1cc/mL (without needle).

So now to my question. If I want to give my fat rat 25mg a day how would I measure that out in the oral syringe? View attachment 562556

RUI or anyone smarter than me in this matter.

I purchased some Clomid 70mL 35mg/mL from the site. Also purchased the oral syringe 1cc/mL (without needle).

So now to my question. If I want to give my fat rat 25mg a day how would I measure that out in the oral syringe? View attachment 562556

This isn't the place to ask, but I'll make it quick.

That syringe is one mL. The clomid concentration is 35mg per mL. One full syringe of the Clomid is 35mg, half 17.5mg. You figure out the rest.

looking to run a cycle of clomid as a standalone to get back into the game after a two year break. I'm 185 pounds, ~15% bf and 21 years old. Back in the day I was up to 205 pounds and 10-12% bf. My question is, would running clomid as a standalone be something good to look into, and if so, what kind of dosage am I looking at? The normal 100/50/50/50 like a pct, or something more long term like 25 mg ED over an extended period of time?
Any help is appreciated.

What are you trying to accomplish with this? You wont gain anything muscle wise from it unless you are hypogonadal. Then you might see a small difference in LBM. If you arent however clomid will not raise T enough to make you build more muscle.

What are you trying to accomplish with this? You wont gain anything muscle wise from it unless you are hypogonadal. Then you might see a small difference in LBM. If you arent however clomid will not raise T enough to make you build more muscle.

Jimi,
I'm trying to gain back lost muscle as quickly as possible. I was at 205 before, and from my understanding of muscle memory, it shouldn't be nearly as hard to get there a second time. I've read conflicting ideas about using Clomid as a standalone to increase test levels. I guess it just doesn't make sense to me that if it can raise test levels a few hundred points as a PCT from low to high, why not use it starting at normal test levels to get much higher? Is it because it in no way compares to what an anabolic substance does? For example an anabolic cycle could take someone well into the thousands, whereas a SERM only the high hundreds? I understand the usage of clomid for fertility, but i would be using it to gain LBM as you mentioned. Bad idea? Not worth it? If so, then what would you recommend? Anything more I can do than lift heavy a** weight and eat alotta food?
Thankyou

Back