Cloudy gear after filtering

bmass

Juiced
I made some EQ 300mg/ml and it was a 50ml batch and i filtered it and everything but then i wanted to put the Eq in smaller 10ml vials so i filtered it again(i know maybe unessecery but...)and now the gear is cloudy and not clear what could have happend?

did water some how get into you mix.i used a syringe that i used with water in it and it had 1 or 2 drops of water left in it and i used it by mistake and when i filtered my juice it came out cloudy.but water will not hut you in a conversion

i noticed i heated it up and it cleared up but whenit cools down it will go back to cloudy.but it went in smooth.

sweetpete said:
i noticed i heated it up and it cleared up but whenit cools down it will go back to cloudy.but it went in smooth.

I've brewed a million times and only had this happen once on my most recent batch of test e. Works great....no problems at all. Giver shit. BTW- I mix 1cc of tren and a cc of eq with a cc of the cloudy test and it goes clear once they're all in the syringe anyways.

Yeah, I've done the same only with one batch of test I had...I believe it got some moisture in it though, and it was cloudy, but was perfectly fine...

Back