cloudy Trenbolone Acetate??

Personally, I do not see what you are talking about. But I had some Test Cyp that was cloudy, I simply shook the vial and heated it for a very short period of time just so it turned clear and the cloudiness went away. Try that and get back with us.

PS. That Tren looks very light, normally Tren is a dark color, what is the carrier oil that you used?

Personally, I do not see what you are talking about. But I had some Test Cyp that was cloudy, I simply shook the vial and heated it for a very short period of time just so it turned clear and the cloudiness went away. Try that and get back with us.

PS. That Tren looks very light, normally Tren is a dark color, what is the carrier oil that you used?

Thanks i will try heating it up and see if the cloudiness/white swirls comes back or not. I used GSO.

I had the same thing happen with my tren a. It's not a big deal just heat it up a bit and swirl. I used the coffee pot maker to heat it. After a few mins the cloudyness goes away. But I'm with Knot it looks to clear for tren a.

Back