Co-pay on GH?

bignate

I was wondering how much you guys are paying in co-pay for your GH? I got my preferred drug list from my insurance company (Aetna) and Nutropin and Humatrope are on it. I want to do 1iu a day of one or the other and since I have had a scrip for it from a Doc before I'm sure my new Doc won't have a problem with giving me one. I was just wondering what some of you are paying in co-pays?

Script or not, I seriously doubt if your insurance company wfill pick up the tab. They are VERY finicky about paying for GH; most require pre-certification, and evidence of an abnormal arginine stimulation test. Even very low IGF-1 levels are not enough for them.
The one exception is if you are HIV positive.

buffdoc said:
Script or not, I seriously doubt if your insurance company wfill pick up the tab. They are VERY finicky about paying for GH; most require pre-certification, and evidence of an abnormal arginine stimulation test. Even very low IGF-1 levels are not enough for them.
The one exception is if you are HIV positive.

Yes, its very tough to get a script.

What did you you get a script for GH last time??

I got it from a Doc in Mexico. I told him about my past history of auto accidents and motorcycle accidents witch left me with chronic back pain and also a sever case of frost bite to my hands that almost got the fingers on my right hand amputated and how they get stiff and that's was one of the things I got from him. The nice thing about a scrip from Mexico is you keep it so I still have it to show my new Doc. I will see him Dec 30 for a follow up on the Depo Testosterone scrip he gave me last week.

Yeah I have the same insurance and was trying to pull off some smooth shit online. It went as far as a few over the phone consultations but then I found out that you must pay for the growth first, then you MIGHT get reimbursed for you script. LOL you should have seen the price these guys were charging to do this legally It was way out of my ballpark. If you find any loop holes fill a brother in. thanks.

Getting a script is the easy part. Getting your insurance approval is near to impossible. You need to fail a Arginine Stem Test and may have to produce MRI films to prove pituitary dwarfism. Having low IGF-1 levels through whole blood testing will not cut it.

Damn, Well I still my give it a shot. I can get it in Mexico for $130 for 5 mg Humatrope. I may just do that.

LAWNSAVER said:
AMEN!! If your Doc is not on drugs he will laugh at you!
Dough this, Here in Vegas my Doc practices out of the "Guadalupe Medical Center".

I'm the only person in the place that can't speak Spanish.

Back