Coffee before the gym?

Dlove

Product of Test
How many of you guys like coffee or energy drinks for a little kick before the gym. I usuallly have a iced espresso or coffee 10minutes before but was wondering if that isnt such a good idea?

i used to take some stims a half hour or so before i'd hit the weights...didnt like it too much though. now i usually take a nice nap followed by a cold shower then head over to the gym. . . a shower before u lift is a lil backwards but it wakes me up.

evansss said:
i used to take some stims a half hour or so before i'd hit the weights...didnt like it too much though. now i usually take a nice nap followed by a cold shower then head over to the gym. . . a shower before u lift is a lil backwards but it wakes me up.

I used to do the same cold shower before the gym i havent in a while and ive noticed im not as geared up for my workouts. im not sure about the coffee though it makes me a little gittery. i was thiking of some strong iced gren tea what do you think?

No prob with iced green tea. As long as it is 'real' tea, not a sugared beverage. Keep those for after your workout.

I decided to go 3 days now no coffee and I feel great and even have a slight flu like bug. i feel stronger and healthier im gonna continue to stay off the coffee, i have been drinking iced green tea 10 minutes before workouts though. yerba matte is suposed to be a great energy booster with no gittery sides like coffee im gonna try that and dragon well tea as well.

Guarana is great and Its a natural form of a caffeine which has a cooling effect then a warming effect. I buy it in a liquid form and just drop it in some water for an extra boost.

Yerba matte is not my favorite flavor but it does have quite the boost to it. They sell an instant now.

aProtege said:
Guarana is great and Its a natural form of a caffeine which has a cooling effect then a warming effect. I buy it in a liquid form and just drop it in some water for an extra boost.

Yerba matte is not my favorite flavor but it does have quite the boost to it. They sell an instant now.

Where do you get the instant yerba matte or liquid guarana?

Back