Color Scheme?

If you want to please everyone, you're gonna have to add color scheme as an option in each member's user cp. I personally like the color of the board right now. You should leave this color as the default color of the site and if there is a way to add an option in the user cp to select a color scheme, do that and then you would please everyone that didn't like the default color.

We'll probably keep this current one as the defualt and have it so that you guys can choose another style in your user cp if you wish.

BiggieSwolls said:
We'll probably keep this current one as the defualt and have it so that you guys can choose another style in your user cp if you wish.

Right on, sounds good. It does look good the way it is actually.

THE BOUNCER said:
you know your my boy cirrus but i disagree 100%. people like a board that is pleasing to the eye, not a board that you need sunglasses to view. i personally don't like anasci for that very reason. i liked it for about a week and then it started to annoy me.

:cool:

It's cool with the colors really...it's no biggie, but PLEASE check out that option they have on AnaSci....and it would especially be good for this board as it moves so very fast, the "View new post" option on every thread would be a Godsend.

I think burgandy with charcoal grey would look cool. Ive never seen a board with those colors. I think with the charcoal grey ,the burgandy wouldnt be paticularly hard on the eyes either.

Capricorn_Mike

Biggie,

I think you should add a "suggestions" forum for members to voice their opinions on ways to improve the board. The board is already awesome and I know it will only get better but if we had a forum for suggestions, comments, etc. it would help to keep everything in the other forums (including this one) on topic. It would also make it easier for the webmaster to view the comments/suggestions without having to browse through all the other forums.

Focker said:
Biggie,

I think you should add a "suggestions" forum for members to voice their opinions on ways to improve the board. The board is already awesome and I know it will only get better but if we had a forum for suggestions, comments, etc. it would help to keep everything in the other forums (including this one) on topic. It would also make it easier for the webmaster to view the comments/suggestions without having to browse through all the other forums.

I agree! :)
I just run into this thread by accident, otherwise I would have never found it :)

BUFFDAWG10 said:
I like the new blue!

Thank you :)

And for those who missed it,
check the bottom of the page:

< Contact Us - Load 'default' skin - steroidology.com > (when it is the blue theme)

and

< Contact Us - Load 'magic blue' skin - steroidology.com > (when it is the default theme)

Back