Comp in 1 week and not shredded. Help me prep plz!

Dr Quads

Calorie Deficit
Hi guys
I have competed a few times in the past and just had 15 months off to put on some size. 16 weeks ago I targeted my first comeback show to be a local one. Its this weekend. I was on target till about 8 weeks ago when I let the diet slip due to some personal things that happened and I decided to postpone competing until later in the year.

Im 5'8 sitting at about 7% BF @ 106kg at the moment and I thought why not just do the freaking show. At least for the experience if not for the fact the next local show isnt for 6 months.

So Im not quite as lean as I would like to be, and have been leading into other shows so my prep will obviously have to be a little bit different. Will be alot easier to spill over if I carbup too agressively or end up not tight enough.

I have recently finished a cycle of 16 weeks 900mg Test Cyp and 400mg Test Prop, weeks 2-12 I was running 400mg Deca and have been cycling Clen 2 on 2 off up to 150mcg for the last 6 weeks.

I had my last Cyp+prop Shot last Thurs (I know, will only be 9 days since last shot when I jump on stage, not ideal).

Started Carb depleting yesterday. Had >50g, and >30g today. Started Water loading yesterday too. Trying to drink 8L a day.

Will be cardioing and posing my butt off next few days, light weight sessions tonight, tomorrow, wednesday and maybe thurs morning.

Will be drinking 8L water today, 8L Tues, 4L Wed, 1.25L Thurs, 700ml Fri, and just a few sips Sat morning. Drop a Lasix Friday night, assess condition in morning, probably drop another one sat morning.

Was thinking of continuing carb depleting thru to Friday lunchtime, start carb loading then probably just sweet potato and rice crackers in the evening. See how I look in the morning and then start adding a few more simple carbs and a few fats? Not sure yet thats why I need advice.

Thanks

Last edited:
You don't look 5 8' 233lbs at 7% in your avi bro, if you really are you'd be one thick mother fucker, I don't know as much about getting ready for a show, but I've read some of it around it and sounds to me like for the most part your head is in the right place about your carbs, water, and lasix

Back