Compare Peptides to real HGH for fat loss?

Hugh Jerection

I'm about as muscular as I want to be (5'9", 225lbs), but I'm carrying 16% bodyfat. Most of it all is my belly, as my forearms, shoulders, calves and quads are all quite vascular.

So I want to lose 6-7% bodyfat in the next 6 months. Last year I got really decent results from using 4IU injections of HGH in the morning just prior to fasted cardio. I ran it about 3 months along with a cutting cycle. My supplier has disappeared, however, so I'm wondering if maybe peptides might be a more stable alternative. I'm considering GHRP-2, maybe with another additional peptide for synergy.

What's the general consensus? If one can find legit HGH, is that clearly the better choice?

if your not going to run real exogenous HGH, along with peptides , then you'll need to stack multiple peptides, imo.

you'll want a long acting GHRP like cjc-1295 which lasts a week (or you can go with an MK677 and dose it daily)
then stack a fast acting peptide like the GHRP6 , which you will dose several times a day to help spike GH pulses
then stack something like a HGH-Frag for its fat burning properties, to bind to fat cells and stimulate lypolisis.

your still better off if you can afford it to run real HGH along with GHRPS and amplify GH levels that way. And for fat loss I would dose the HGH multiple times per day along with the peptides, not ONE large dose in the morning only.

a moderate amount of the benefit of gh comes from the igf released.. i highly recommend you try igf-lr3 through my own experiences i have seen the fat loss characteristics of it

Back