competing in connecticut or new york

Wally, you got into a fight with that kid, a fist or verbal. He seems pretty chill, we usually tal about alot of stuff when i'm there to buy. Manhatt fit yup i know where it is, drive buy it to my house. The only person i kow that works at sup city is the kid who has the spiked hair, kinda blond.

LMFAO I never said I live in greenwich I said "NEAR'' Greenwich lol. yeah right I live in greenwich, I live in Stamford and work in Greenwich I fucking wish I lived in greenwich, I would have an endless supply of gear.lol and drive a Benz

A young 42 :) , at least I have been trying to get my youth back, I have an 18 year old son I am working out with, he has a good base to start with...

I'm from CT, along the shoreline. There is some competition in september and november. Go to World gym and check it out, they should have posters about it!

twoman2000 said:
I'm from CT, along the shoreline. There is some competition in september and november. Go to World gym and check it out, they should have posters about it!

where exactly on the shoreline twoman? shiat i live like 5 min from a world gym....i thjink its a world gym, maybe its a golds?

anyway, i will check it out this weekend regardless thanks for the heads up.

Back