Concerned

ntraining

Today I received an international package from Europe. It was delivered by my normal postman. I had an unrelated international package from Canada delivered at the same time. The Canada letter had a USPS Delivery confirmation sticker on it but the postman said I was signing for both packages. My package from Europe said posta priotita but there was no delivery confirmation sticker on it and the source site said no signature required when I placed my order. I just signed and took both along with the rest of my mail. MISTAKE?

I've heard stories about controlled deliveries where guys have been busted at the point of delivery. Can you get busted at a later time just from your signature showing proof of delivery? The package didn't show any signs of being opened and it still had what appeared to be the original postdated stamps on it but there was a broken amp inside. The broken amp didn't appear to have leaked through the plastic lining inside the package. Opinions?

If you received it and are posting you should be fine. I know sometimes the postman will have you sign for something even though it's not required just to show you actually received it. Although signing is not usually a good idea.

Back