Confusion (Deca Dick or Clomid sides?) Help and advice appreciated

i did a cycle of winnie 2 years ago, and didn't know anything about PCT. It may take some time but you'll bounce back... i did, and i never even went to the doctor.

this thread made me laugh so hard... you have no idea

Thanks for the reassurance man. Anyone else w any experiance w wut I'm goin thru? Thanks again guys. (Even u pickle bunny for bumpin my thread)

Just the last 4 and yeah I'll admit to that. I'm freaked out, scared, experiancing sexual dysfunction, and yeah evidently am (was) too young to use steroids. I trusted a trainer/friend/mentor on the subject and it backfired. If we can both agree I'm a worthless piece of shit then y can't we bury that and let anyone who wants to lend advice from personal experiance post on this thread? We don't need any more pictures. Anything u can find that is derrogatory is pretty much dead on. I got it. We all got it. Anyone else who still is interested in helping I'm experiancing sexual dysfunction (ed and no libido) on clomid (50mg 3 days a week) and this is 4 months post cycle of deca and sustanon 200 and 250 for 6 weeks (10 cc Sustanon (sust) 8 cc deca). Is this normal and shud I be worried I won't recover?

Someone ban this fuckin guy, this is getting out of hand. You have your fucking answers bro, now beat it seriously. You've been on clomid for 9 days out of 4 weeks... GROW THE FUCK UP.

Damn man no one is making u read this. These forums are for help and advice and I'm just trying to get a consistant answer. U don't got to read or look if you don't want to. I'm just a fuckin noob who fucked up and needs all the help he can get. I don't understand how this is disrespectful or offensive to u and how it disrupts ur life at all. Help if u want, if not don't bother looking. Wn I get a consistant answer I'll shut the fuck up. Thanks

And no I'm not making a joke out of this. I'm just as serious as the answers I just don't know whose to take. Its not exactly clear cut.

Hey Its Dora Dumpster Tape Worm back again lookin for another host to attach onto.

Lemme guess::

You are freaked out
You are weak
you have limp dick
you are worried and want us to worry with you
you can't handle your bizness

Or in your words:
I am not mentally or physically stable enough to handle gear-No Shit Ya Think???
it has been an emotional roller coaster so any reassurance --I offered my left nipple
I have had trouble staying asleep and have had nightmares - I guess Harry Potter spooked you again
I need help coping and understandiing-Why you never listened before why start now?
I'm freaked out, scared-- you be scared of your own shadow
I'm also very emotional and paranoid --yeah, most cock gaggers are

Still cryin yourself to sleep puss n boots

Perhaps you can blow us a nice big snot bubble

kid_crying_jpg_scaled500.jpg
[/IMG]

You aint gonna make it.
Perhaps you should take up scrapbooking

Fuck u guys...ur the ones making aa mockery of the boards. They r here to help ppl and assist vaulunatily. Not to bash ppl or erase shit talking posts bc u needed to find a better picture (pickle bunny) go fuck urselfs. I'm out. Thanks for being no help at all.

i personally find that when im thinking about my boner and concentrating on my boner its hard to get a boner. your thinking about your boner man just be one with nature. close your eyes and picture yourself as a tree in a big empty forest........ now watch the woodpecker ....... look at the beaver ...... your branchs swaying......... I have wood now, do you?

your welcome

Fuck u guys...ur the ones making aa mockery of the boards. They r here to help ppl and assist vaulunatily. Not to bash ppl or erase shit talking posts bc u needed to find a better picture (pickle bunny) go fuck urselfs. I'm out. Thanks for being no help at all.

A dramatic exit.

Finally....you get the Emmy

crying-child.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Back