Considering STEROID CYCLE - Now I can deadlift max 300 Lbs

supplementbro

Hi Everyone;

My question is, my T levels are only 450 Ng / Dl. Secondly I have tested at 546 Ng / Dl. I dont know why there is difference.

I have trained for about 6-7 months and I still have 13" arms unfortunately. I have developed my chest a little bit, but thats all.

Now I am 160 Lbs %15 Bodyfat , 5 Foot 9.

I dont like my phsyqiue and strength.

I can only deadlift 310 Lbs 1 RM.

But, first time in the gym, I was easily deadlifted 225 Lbs 1 RM. It was my first time in the gym and I was 132 Lbs - %10 Bodyfat.

I see some girls can deadlift 400 Lbs-500 Lbs and it is quite depressing.

But in the same time, I saw many guys that they started around 200 Lbs like me and they are now deadlifting 600-700 Lbs.

Do you think it is possible me to hit 700 Lbs ?

Untrained deadlift correlates with future deadlifts?

I have also read one guy started with 135 Lbs deadlift and now he is deadlifting 500 Lbs.

Another guy, called Brad Little, started with 185 Lbs and now he is deadlifting 730 Lbs.

Actually now I am planning to wait until I reach 440 Lbs deadlift. And than I use steroids.

How much strength should I expect ? Or I should use them now ?

I just want to be 190 lbs %10 Bodyfat and have 600-700 Lb Raw deadlift.

I don't want to offend you but only lifting for 6-7 months what in hell do you think you should have for gains. Really 6-7 months is not even considered a beginner yet . Well IMOP

Another thing is genetics. Hell I am genetically weak. See my Avi I've an ectomorph skinny to say the least but in good shape as you can see. Guys not close to my size and shape were lifting more then me. It took6 years to get where I was then.

For Gods sake get real man. Are you eating good enough do you have any active drug or alcohol problems, I respectfully ask.

Get your diet in order and give yourself more timed. You are not near ready to cycle with only 7 months your belt.

Back