constituting blue tops gh

simpllyhuge

just want to make sure i do this right since its not a 10$ hcg kit and cost alot.

i have 10 tiny bottles to akit and i have seperate water bottles.

what do you want to know how to reconstitute!

i agree dont fuck that up..................yummy!!!!

2.) Take a 3cc syringe with a 23 or 25 gauge needle (1" or 1.5") and draw up and amount of your preferred dilutent. The amount isn't critical, other than making sure you know exactly how much you have used. The best rule of thumb is choose an amount that will make measuring the final product easy

example- 1ml(cc) per 10 IU vial of HGH would mean each 10 mark on a U100 slin syringe would equal 1 IU of HGH

2ml(cc) added to a 10 IU vial of HGH would mean that the 20 mark on a U100 syringe would equal 1 IU of HGH

3ml(cc) added to a 10 IU vial of HGH would mean that the 30 mark on a U100 syringe would equal 1 IU of HGH

3.) Take this syringe with the dilutent and push it into the vial of lyophilized powder, angling so that the needle touches the side of the vial, and avoiding shooting the dilutent directly on the lyophilized powder. Make it run slowly down the side of the vial (don't let it forcefully rush in).

4.) After all of the dilutent has been added to the HGH vial, gentling swirl (do NOT agitate or violently shake the vial) until the lyophilized powder has dissolved and you are left with a clear liquid. The HGH is now ready for use. Store your now reconstituted HGH in the refrigerator. If you used BW to reconstitute it will be good for three weeks. If you used sterile water, it will be good for about 5 days.

MEASURING

After you have successfully reconstituted your HGH, now you need to know how to measure the desired amount out for injection. You will want to use a U100 insulin syringe to draw out and inject your HGH.

Here is the way to figure out how much to draw out. Since you know the amount of IU's in your HGH vial, and you also know how much water you have diluted it with, we just divide this out as follows:

You will need to know the following to be successful -

1ml = 1cc = 100 IU's

So we take our number of IU's of HGH from the label of the dry lyophilized powder (most commonly 10 IU's for all of us Jintropin users), and we divide that into the amount of dilutent we used.

example- We used 1cc(ml) of water. We have a 10 IU vial of HGH.
From our formula above we know that 1cc = 100 IU's, so we have 100 IU's of water.
We now divide the 100 IU's (the amount of our water) by 10 IU's (the amount of our HGH)

100 IU / 10 IU = 10

This 10 will perfectly correspond with the markings on a U100 insulin syringe. In our example every 10 mark on our syringe will equal 1 IU of HGH. Want to draw out 2 IU's of GH? ....draw out to the 20 mark on the syringe.

this is actually for my friends. i have 3 kits but im a little afraid to start. I wanted to use 2 iu a day with t4. I have nose surgery in a few weeks thou so i should start after. but still concenered about sides.

i would start with 2 ius a day for a few weeks then bump it to 3. then maybe to 4 if you can handle withoput the sides. when the hands start hurting thats a good sign. my next cycle im going with 3ius a day and 500mcg a day/split of ghrp6 this would give me another around 4.5-5 ius a day! i thing youll love it at 2-3 ius a day. but youll have a to wait a few months. good luck!

lmao WARCHILD knows this shit people, wow i just read this post man thats some fuked up shit.lol how do you do it...

so im pretty sure the asnwer is no. But am i gonna experiance any facial changes or bone structure changes on 2-3 iu for like 6 months

ive never met or known anyone that had facial or bone changes at 2-5 ius! ive heard it at 10-12 ius a day! i wouldnt sweat it bro!

yeah one of my freinds i saw a few months ago and his face changed, but it could be because its very lean now and not actual bone growth. he says his arms grew but i think long bone growth is impossible. he might just look different because he used to be a bulky mess.

some one on here said their feet grew thou

im only gonna use 2 iu because i just want to use it to get really really lean.

any way im gonna run 2 iu a day in the morning and also use 100mcg t4 a day. should i go 5 days on 2 off. Does it matter if thet 2 days off are work out days?

personally i tell my people if cost is not a matter dont take two days off i.e 5-2! thats really the only benefit to me for taking any days off is to save a few ius here and there to make there money stretch! other than that i would just stay on.......t4 at 100mcg a day is an excellent combo with it!!!! good choice!!

thanks why do u say that about the T4. i chose it because of deep glutes study he posted about u getting more outa the gh.

the reason i was thinking of the 2 off was because i didnt want any sides when i tottaly came off. Im not sure what they are suppost to be but some one was saying they had like low blood suger or something like that.

i have surgery on my nose in like 1 month so i dont know if i should start and then stop before the surgery? or wait?

hgh benefits from the t4! i think its a good choice!!! with surgey coming up in month, i hate to say it but i would hold off! youd be waisting some good ole growth!!!! jmo!

yeah thanks, ill just hold it out. do you have any suggestions on what my diet should look like on gh. I want to really lean out and use some AS to get lean mass back.

my next cycle i intend on doing the same. i have a dream diet but due to my work ill probably only be able to stick to it 80% of the time. at eat atleast your bodyweight in portein and keep the carbs light to medium. for me i intend on doing 250-300g of protien while trying to keep the carbs at half that!

Back