Contest Dieters...

I'll be starting my pre-contest diet Sun. 8 weeks till I'm SHREDDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

I just started now....203lbs 12%bf...competing at 176...so I started this week and it sucks, my first show. Show is April 5. Good luck everyone

I don't start till March 9, contest is on May 31. 5'8" 205 8-10%bf as of right now. I am running a 20wk cycle on into the contest so hopefully I'll pick up another 10-15lbs before i start dieting. This will be for a junior class, but the juniors that win there classes in my state could place in the top 5 in the open. There should be at least 10-15 in my class. This will be the 3rd show I have done. I finished 2 2 years in a row in the teenage classes then took a year off. I'll be 21 for this one.

Just started mine last week, and its ten weeks out this past weekend. Right now I'm 248 at 9.5% so I'm starting leaner than I have in the past, and I'm giving myself much more time to lose it than for my last shows. My spring 2001 diet was only 8 weeks, and I started at a fat bloated 270, ended up dropping over 50lbs in that time. Not going to repeat that nightmare.

BigPresser, are you doing the Junior USAs this spring? I think I remember you saying something about it in a previous post.

I will start my diet in January 2004 !!! LOL

Taking the whole year off!!!

trying to catch up to Bouncer..........

Best of luck to all the guys on the board competing this year!!!

Kick ass:D

i am planning on a May show, so my precontest diet would start about 10 weeks out... i am still bulking now, but trying to keep my diet clean so the muscle i put on is nice and lean...

I am currently 3 weeks into a cutting routine, not for a competition just yet, doing a test run to see how much I can lose in 12 weeks, so that I know where I have to be for the start of my first contest prep in July.

Five weeks into the diet and 15 to go... it's going OK... I guess. Not too tired yet as my carbs are still pretty nice. It's gonna start getting difficult now...

B

my contest diet started last week and i am gonna run it up to the show, june14th.

i cut off 9 pounds so far (im sure 5 came from water draining off).

i hope 13weeks is enough time cause i wanna look completely shredded

Mister B said:
Five weeks into the diet and 15 to go... it's going OK... I guess. Not too tired yet as my carbs are still pretty nice. It's gonna start getting difficult now...

B

Which show are you doing?I see you're Canadian, thought maybe it might be in Ontario.

Back