Controlled Delivery Question?

T-Biggs

Does anyone know if the LE was to set up a controlled delivery-come to your house with the package ask you to sign whatever..........if you just told them it is not your package and that you did not order anything from overseas, sign nothing-then what-they have a search warrant issued and search your house? Don't believe you and charge you anyway.......?
If anyone could shed some light on this it would be appreciated!

Last edited:
LE for the most part will think ur stupid.

it's unlikely that they will have a search warrant

what you will get is some yahoo who claims they are the "fbi" of the post office to try and scare you.

they will try and get you to "accept" the package.

you can tell them it's not my package. i do not accept shit. see you later. then go back in ur house and clean up for safties sake.

Last edited:
Anyone can send another person anything in the mail. If you deny receipt, I don't believe there's much they can do.

The kicker is if they've been monitoring you (or your source got popped), and they have a paper/electronic/evidentiary trail. Any of these could constitute probable cause and the issuance of a search warrant. They'd just want you to accept the package ahead of time to strengthen their case against you.

In any event, the fact that you are even asking this question suggests you are a bit uneasy so... clean house.

HeHateMe said:
Anyone can send another person anything in the mail. If you deny receipt, I don't believe there's much they can do.

The kicker is if they've been monitoring you (or your source got popped), and they have a paper/electronic/evidentiary trail. Any of these could constitute probable cause and the issuance of a search warrant. They'd just want you to accept the package ahead of time to strengthen their case against you.

In any event, the fact that you are even asking this question suggests you are a bit uneasy so... clean house.
Exactly, if they have a decent amount of evidence on you a refused controlled delivery won't matter, they'll be kicking down your door anyways.

Back