Converting 5 carts of Finaplix-H... (please help, Mr. H and other members!)

ChemicalSubject4Hire

Bipolar Comic Relief
Sup bros... Need some help from vets and fina experts...

I will soon be converting 5 carts of Finaplix-H (10,000mg Tren Acetate).

Q: If I were to convert this myself (without a kit) and dose the final product at 150mg/ml, how much BA and BB and sterile oil is needed? plz be specific in ml's!

I would like the final product to be accurately dosed, and as painless as possible! Appreciate any help guys!

Unzip the html document and it will calculate what you need.
Here is a rough calculation. Not sure if this will get the tren into concentration that high or not. You'd be better off getting dazed oil/solvent mix (lots of guys are getting up to 200mg/ml of tren or prop painfree) or a good solvent like animals or the U-100 solvent from Mr. T

52ml or oil
10 g Tren ace
3.3 ml of BB
3.3 ml of BB

elijah_123 said:
Unzip the html document and it will calculate what you need.
Here is a rough calculation. Not sure if this will get the tren into concentration that high or not. You'd be better off getting dazed oil/solvent mix (lots of guys are getting up to 200mg/ml of tren or prop painfree) or a good solvent like animals or the U-100 solvent from Mr. T

52ml or oil
10 g Tren ace
3.3 ml of BB
3.3 ml of BB

Agreed that's going to be painful, and not enough solvent for 10 grams of pellets-which normally require 6-7mls per 4 grams of pellets. 1.5 ml BA 4.5 ml BB per 4 grams....
If you are using pure powder which is easily recoverable from pellets via water addtion to methanol and dissolved binder filtered tren pellets you can use 1 ml per gram of the solvent mix.

Also the super solvent in oil mixes are very good but require pure powder instead of pellets....like said if you can use dazeds prop kit to get TP powder from Synovex H you can do the same process for recovering TA powder from component TH or Finaplix pellets without the estro soluabilizer of course....

True, I forget the conversion route is a bit different from powder. If this is yoru first time just go with the kit, it makes it much easier and less nerve racking :)

Back