Tren Acetate from Fina Pellets Help

animal00043

Hi Guys, I am new to this forum per-say, but not a novice in the world of body building. I have been doing a lot of research before asking questions as most questions, including this one most likely, can be found on the search button. This question has been itching at my brain nonstop for a bout the past few days.

I can get the recipe from dtone or from basskiller but this is more of a direct question at one of the steps i seem to be confused about.

Here it is: When i have the finaplix-H pellets and i have 10g worth of pellets, do i crush the pellets (although covered in a colored dye) and measure out 10g powder? After measuring 10g out, i put it into the beaker and put in the OE, BA, BB, and GSO, and follow the rest of the steps? Do i have to worry about the color that the pellets are, for instance pellet coloring contaminating the final product of something along these lines?

i have read some where that with pellets your supposed to heat and then freeze and then suck out the yellow part or something rather? This seems a little complicated.

Any answer would be fantastic. Thanks so much.

ive never heard of sucking the dye out-but i dont know for sure

you should always measure your wets first-then add powd

Right so my question is do i measure out all the Oil, BA, BB, and then add them to the beaker, Crush the pellets and get 10Grams of TA and then pout into solution of oil, BB, BA into beaker. Then heat and wait until it goes yellow/orange clearness. No hormone swirls or clouds, and then let cool. Then Filter and put in vials then purge extra oil?

Or do i use the distilled water method?

Or do i crush the pills and let them sit in the oil with out heating it and let the fillers seperate from the hormones and then begin to filter until you get to the filler and then use coffee filter to filter the filler and then use syringe filter for everything to put into vials?

There seems to be like three known methods or something. The distilled crystal fina seems the hardest next to letting the pills dissolve. If i can make it similar to making tren enth, it would be very easy. but the problem is i am making fina out of finaplix-H tablets, not pure powder.

Found this for you:

------------
Components
------------
1. (2) carts finaplix-h
Easy to find online from Vet product companies - usually under 'livestock' and 'implants'

2. 15ml Benzyl Benzoate and 8ml Benzyl Alcohol
Aromachemicals A-G

3. (1) bottle of grapeseed oil
Get this at your local grocery store - usually in the organic section or the cosmetics for some reason :dunno:

4. Regular coffee filter
Grovery store

5. (3) 50ml unsealed clear vials
(1) 50ml sealed clear vial
(2) .45u whatman filters
(2) .22u whatman filters
(2) 5ml syringe w/ needle
(1) 25g needle
(1) funnel
*** Services

6. 1 small clear glass and 1 spoon
Get from your kitchen

------------
Instructions
------------
This will make 40ml of 100mg/ml trenbolone acetate

1. Measure out 6.8ml of Benzyl Benzoate and put it in 50ml Unsealed Clear Vial;
2. Put away the BB;
3. Measure out 1.2ml of Benzyl Alcohol and put it in the same 50ml Unsealed Clear vial;
4. Put away the BA;
5. Empty all of the pellets from the 2 fina carts into a glass and crush them with a spoon until they are a fine powder;
4. Use the funnel to empty the crushed pellet powder into the 50ml vial which contains your BA/BB solution - allow this to sit for at least 24 hours;
5. Put away the glass and spoon;
6. Extract 28ml of grapeseed oil from the bottle and put it into the 50ml which contains the dissolved pellets/ba/bb;
7. Extract 4ml of grapeseed oil into a syringe and set it aside;
8. Put away the grapeseed oil;
9. Take the solution of pellet powder/oil/BA/BB and pour it into the funnel, with the oil filter in place - have this drain into your other unsealed 50ml vial - allow this to drain for 24 hours
10. Remove the wet filter and squeeze any extra oil trapped in the filter into the funnel;
11. Throw away the filter and put away the funnel;
12. Using the 5ml syringe, extract 5ml of your powder/oil/ba/bb solution - attach the .45u whatman filter and put the solution into another 50ml vial (I like to switch to a new filter about half-way through because they tend to get clogged - your mileage may vary);
13. repeat step 13 until all 36 ml's (28ml oil, 8ml of ba/bb) have been transferred to another vial;
14. Use 2ml of the 4ml of oil you have saved in your other syringe and flush out whatever is left in your .45u filter;
15. Insert a 25g needle into the top of your SEALED 50ml vial;
16. Extract 5ml of your filtered solution into a syringe, attach a .22u filter and transfer this to your sealed 50ml vial (I like to switch to a new filter about half-way through because they tend to get clogged - your mileage may vary);
17. Repeat until all 38ml of your solution has been transferred to your sealed vial;
18. Flush out the filter with the remaining 2ml of oil you have saved in your syringe;
19. You now have 40ml of 100mg/ml trenbolone acetate.
20. Enjoy your sweet, sweet nectar.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Life saver. Thank you so much!

Seems like a few more steps and a bit more expensive.

Are filters always going to be about 4-5.00 a piece?

Back