Cotton mouth on d Bol ......

Steakdinner

Hey guys I'm 1 week into my test and dbol cycle I'm taking 50 mg dbol daily I'm also running dex at 2.5 mg eod just wondering why I'm so cotton mouth all day I drink a gallon of water while I'm at work then what ever after work also but my mouth always seems dry and I'm thirsty should I just drink more water or just deal with the dry mouth?

Whats your test dose at? How many grams of carbs do you eat a day?

Regardless of the answers to those questions that amount of Adex is completely unnecessary, your gonna fuck tour E2 man.

My bad guys it's .25 mg . Idk how many carbs I'm not counting calories and it's test e so it's not even kicked in yet
Then what are you trying to do, if your not counting calories? Cut, bulk????? As my daddy would say if your thirsty, then drink some fucking water... Ok maybe that was my drill sergeant...nevertheless, bro macros are more important then any chemical

My bad guys it's .25 mg . Idk how many carbs I'm not counting calories and it's test e so it's not even kicked in yet

So you've admitted to failing to do at least 80% of the work right there. So you've severely limited your potential gains just by not knowing what's going into your body and its potential to either fuel growth sufficiently or cut growth back.

Thanks for all the answers about my question....

I googled the answer in 20 seconds. It's due to dehydration when ingesting methandrostenolone (d-bol).
You need to drink more water. I know a gallon seems like a lot, but if you're taking a drug that is known for its water retention so this is a cost of doing business.

Moral of the story is firstly google and then steroidology

I find it similar you Youtube where someone will watch a video and ask what the songs within the video are...when they're listed in the description as well as listed in the credits....
When googling these types of things, half the time ology comes up anyway with the answer so it kills 2 bird with 1 stone

I googled the answer in 20 seconds. It's due to dehydration when ingesting methandrostenolone (d-bol).
You need to drink more water. I know a gallon seems like a lot, but if you're taking a drug that is known for its water retention so this is a cost of doing business.

i agree a gallon at least I go through that daily

Back