could use constructive critism

kjay

37 , 5'8 no Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use, previous weight 238lbs 32%bf current 185 13%

i have dieted for over 1.5 years slow pace but hey, i am thinking its time to switch to a clean bulk and would appreciate your opinion as i am scarred to gain fat back.

my plane train 1 body part a day, bi,tris same day
12sets large muscle 9 on small

calories i am going to try for 3500-4000

suppliments are 1 aday vitamin seperate b,d,c,magnesium, L arginine fishoils.
optimum nutrition gold standard whey. CEE tabs and pwo cee with no2

will the cee help me fill out , as i am not going for the concentration camp look.

my goal is to add some lean lbs with little fat gain, this is new territory for me as i have been in diet mode for a long time,
please lend a hand

First congrat's on the major weight loss and lifestyle change. That's the hardest part bro.
Second, I would adopt a training plan that fits your NEW goals. I think the 5x5 routine (see training forum) is your best bet.
Your supps look good.. Keep your protein high.

If you are going for bulk JayC is right, 5x5 routine is the best bet. Especially for the bigger muscle groups. What does your current diet consist of?

diet is oat meals lean meats, whole wheat tuna salad potatoes egg whites whey, rown rice, cheat day fridays, greens for fiber salmon

5x5 is great advice and you supps look good but I would think about switching to creatine mono post workout. Great job losing the weight now you get to have fun and eat some extra cals with purpose.

Back