could winny help prevent gyno from fina?

rollercoaster

cuban refugee
I dont know if this means anything. But a couple months back I ran a fina/winny cycle and everything came out good. Then a couple months later, I was running EQ for 8 weeks, then I started fina by itself, and within a couple days I developed a slight case of gyno.
Any idea why this happened when I ran fina by itself, instead of with winny?

yes Winstrol (winny) can help with progesterone sides , others say vitex or chaste berry tree works. I used vitex with fina whenever I thought nips were getting sensitive, but didnt have any problems.

You can get vitex at any vitamin store. Unless you get pills with a high mg count, you'll probably be taking several pills per day. Last time I did a fina-only cycle I did get puffy nips, even a little bit of lactation when I squeezed them! That lasted for almost 2 months after coming off. Once I got the puffy nips, I crammed down vitex every day, which may have prevented the gyno from getting worse while I continued the 75mg/day, but I don't know for sure.

Many believe that bromo will help control the sides associated with prolactin released when taking fina, but some say there is no proof that fina causes this. Bromo also usually causes pretty bad nausia so if you do use it for fina, start at 1.25mg and see if you can handle the sides.

Bromo is a good addition. Winstrol (winny) is said to occupy the receptor site, so that prolactin wont have a negative effect. It is not proven, but some say it works! Bromo is a much better choice!

There is no proof that tren increases prolactin levels...
tren..
Winny is NOT a PR antagonist..

Read this post by nandi12:

Winstrol As A Progesterone Antagonist - NOT
Won't this notion ever die? One of the mods at elite posted this tired old abstract. I chimed in below:

Hi fellas...Was reading through some of my abstracts and found this interesting one,showing a definite stanozolol/Progesterone receptor interaction,thought you guys might enjoy it as well...

Ellis AJ, Cawston TE, Mackie EJ.

Rheumatology Research Unit, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, UK.

The anabolic steroid stanozolol stimulates the production of prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) and the matrix metalloproteinases collagenase and stromelysin in human skin fibroblasts but not in rheumatoid synovial fibroblasts. The basis for these differential responses was investigated at the levels of DNA synthesis and steroid receptor binding. Stanozolol inhibited fibroblast growth factor (FGF)-stimulated DNA synthesis in both the skin and synovial fibroblasts, showing that both cell types were capable of responding to the compound. Competitive binding assays indicated that stanozolol bound specifically to both the skin and synovial fibroblasts. Binding of stanozolol to both cell types could be partially displaced by progesterone, indicating that stanozolol binds to the progesterone receptor. Immunocytochemical studies confirmed the presence of progesterone receptors on skin and synovial fibroblasts. However, progesterone failed to elicit any response with respect to collagenase production in either cell type. Nortestosterone, dexamethasone and 17 beta-oestradiol had no effect on binding of stanozolol to either cell type. These results indicate that the inhibition of DNA synthesis by stanozolol is elicited through the progesterone receptor. The effects of stanozolol on collagenase and PGE2 production are mediated by a different receptor, present on skin but not synovial fibroblasts, and as yet unidentified.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Virtually all androgens bind to the progesterone receptor to some degree; similarly progestins (and antiprogestins) bind to the androgen receptor. RU 486 binds to the androgen receptor as an antiandrogen, rendering it useless for bodybuilders.

As far as the winstrol article goes, has anyone bothered to actually read the whole study? Presumably we are supposed to believe winstrol has some kind of antiprogestin capability because it blocked FGF stimulated DNA synthesis.

The effect on DNA synthesis was measured by thymidine uptake. Less thymidine uptake means less DNA synthesis. Quoting from page 38 of the article,

" A significant inhibition of thymidine uptake was seen in response to stanozolol in both cell types. The steroids nortestosterone, oxymetholone, and progesterone itself were also tested for their effect on thymidine uptake to determine whether the effects of stanozolol on DNA synthesis were unique. These other compounds also inhibited DNA synthesis in both cell types"

In other words, winstrol has THE SAME effect as progesterone on progesterone receptor mediated DNA synthesis: they both block it. So rather than acting as an antiprogesterone in this study, winstrol, as well as nandrolone and oxymetholone, act in the same manner as progesterone.

hhajdo - thanks for that info on fina and prolactin. Could you give me an idea of why I got gyno on my last cycle that was 75mg fina for 7 weeks? I tried that just to see how good fina really is without wondering whether gains were coming from anything else in a normal stack. I kept a low-cal diet w/cardio because I really didn't want to get any bigger, but just lose some fat. I ended up gaining about 4-5 pounds and was able to really shed down - my skin just seemed thinner. The only problem was my nipples got puffier than ever before and so I assumed the theory about fina causing gyno was true. It eventually went down about a month later, but I'm almost afraid to try fina anymore because of this. If fina doesn't cause a release of prolactin, could the gyno just have been from the progesterone, in which case Winstrol (winny) should help with that?

Progesterone doesnt cause gyno...Prolactin does.

Add bromo to your cycle and that should work well. Was fina the only drug you were taking?

I-Gf1 can cause gyno. This can happen. I believe n-dex or a-dex can help here.

vitex worked for me the first time i used tren. after a week my tatas started lactating, like a breast feeding mother. the vitex did wonders. go to gnc or a local vitamin shop.

Back