Couple of questions from a new guy

NfamouS

So I am new to this on first cycle of sust 250

Okay a little backround, was lifting heavy for the past eight months I have two room mates in my apartment here that blew up WAY faster than me, until I found out I was at a disadvantage because they where supplementing with the sust. I'm 6'3 was 225 when I started, i'm about 4 weeks in and I'm 235 now put on some decent size but I do have a few questions i'm hoping I can get answered.

My sister does a meal prep for me, so I can't really count calories. my gut has shrunk since I have put on some more muscle, but I am constantly hungry. My friends keep telling me to calm down on the eating or i'm going to get fat. I work out intensely for about an hour each day. Mostly just heavy lifting with not much rest in between sets.

1. is it normal for me to be hungry every hour?

2. My goal is to be 240lbs ripped, would it be wrong for me to bulk up while on cycle then cut when I am off?

3. I Started taking an AI yesterday, I have been exhausted like crazy. normal? do I even need this while being on cycle?

4. how can I tell if I am retaining water?

5. I administered in glutes first few times but I only have 1" and I have a pretty big booty I don't think it made it all the way through, switched to delts they hurt for almost a week afterwards.

Theories? I was thinking virgin muscles.

6. Any tips in general for my first cycle is greatly appreciated

thanks in advance

Welcome to the site. Be a little easier answering your questions with a little more info. Age, I know you said you've been lifting heavy for 8 months but how long overall have you been training?

So I am new to this on first cycle of sust 250

Okay a little backround, was lifting heavy for the past eight months I have two room mates in my apartment here that blew up WAY faster than me, until I found out I was at a disadvantage because they where supplementing with the sust. I'm 6'3 was 225 when I started, i'm about 4 weeks in and I'm 235 now put on some decent size but I do have a few questions i'm hoping I can get answered.

My sister does a meal prep for me, so I can't really count calories. my gut has shrunk since I have put on some more muscle, but I am constantly hungry. My friends keep telling me to calm down on the eating or i'm going to get fat. I work out intensely for about an hour each day. Mostly just heavy lifting with not much rest in between sets.

1. is it normal for me to be hungry every hour?

2. My goal is to be 240lbs ripped, would it be wrong for me to bulk up while on cycle then cut when I am off?

3. I Started taking an AI yesterday, I have been exhausted like crazy. normal? do I even need this while being on cycle?

4. how can I tell if I am retaining water?

5. I administered in glutes first few times but I only have 1" and I have a pretty big booty I don't think it made it all the way through, switched to delts they hurt for almost a week afterwards.

Theories? I was thinking virgin muscles.

6. Any tips in general for my first cycle is greatly appreciated

thanks in advance

You sound unprepared to be on cycle. How old are you?

Anyone who cannot keep track of macros because his sister is meal prepping for him is not dedicated enough to be on cycle.

Post a picture and it ll be more apt to get you help

...of your sister...not you...ur clueless homes but I ll educate you if she s heat...

Welcome

Tough crowd
Steroids are not for pussies

Welcome to the board.
You need to complete your stats
How can we tell if you are retaining water. 4 weeks in seem normal to gain a little water weight depending on a few factors. You should post a picture due to you Q's. Also have you suddenly started to feel fatigued since you stated your AI and what is your AI and dosage?

Reevaluate your approach and be sure to do as much reading as you can from reliable sources. That said, you need to, at the very least, consider what your goals are and match your dietary needs accordingly. Once you get that base started, you can start determining how your body responds and tweak from there. In short, I recommend you weigh in the morning, before consuming anything with no clothes on (or at least the same every morning for consistency), determine your lean body mass, and base your caloric intake off of that (as well as the rest of your macros). Introduce low/hi/moderate carb days (slowly) and note the changes in your weight and in the mirror (fullness, smooth, etc.). Eat clean! I don't agree with filling calories with cheat meals because it's too hard to eat clean. If that's the case, you won't reach your goal or it will take you longer/cost you more (financially and in your health). There aren't shortcuts -- the drugs only supplement the time put in, the rest, the diet, the training, etc. This is long enough already so I'll stop there, but you have to at least map this out and if your sister cooks for you, right on, but it'd be my recommendation that you get accustomed to knocking out your own meal prep.

BF% according to this online calculator is 15%, I'm 29 I've been training on and off for the past 11 years, I have been off for some time starting a business.

I now run a business and hardly have time for anything, that's why I pay for meal prep as opposed to preparing my own meals.

to claim "I am not dedicated enough to be on a cycle" in my opinion is absurd, I go hard in the gym six days a week and have been eating really clean.

I may not have the standardized "free time" most on a 9-5 schedule would have, because I work 10-14 hours a day but I am dedicated.

I honestly just came here for some guidance, not to be told "i'm not dedicated enough" clearly you haven't seen me at the gym.

View attachment 565218

Last edited by a moderator:
BF% according to this online calculator is 15%, I'm 29 I've been training on and off for the past 11 years, I have been off for some time starting a business.

I now run a business and hardly have time for anything, that's why I pay for meal prep as opposed to preparing my own meals.

to claim "I am not dedicated enough to be on a cycle" in my opinion is absurd, I go hard in the gym six days a week and have been eating really clean.

I may not have the standardized "free time" most on a 9-5 schedule would have, because I work 10-14 hours a day but I am dedicated.

I honestly just came here for some guidance, not to be told "i'm not dedicated enough" clearly you haven't seen me at the gym.

View attachment 565218

Fair enough OP. I apologize. You seem dedicated enough. However, you aren't educated enough to have started a cycle. Since you're already on lets make the best of it.

Tracking macros. This is a must. Figure out your daily need with with an online tdee calculator or read how to do it yourself in the diet section stickies. Add 500 calories to this number and eat that amount every day without fail. Since you are paying your sister to meal prep for you why not have her calculate the macros in every meal? Problem solved.

Here are your questions answered.

1. You shouldn't be hungry every hour. You're probably not eating enough or enough of the right macros. Without tracking there is no way to know.

2. Bulk on cycle (+500 cal), then maintain afterwards for 2 at least 2 months, then cut. It's all covered in the stickies here http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/675493-bulk-cut-refine-3j.html

3. You need an ai. You also need blood work. Getting pre cycle blood work while your natural is critical, but you missed that boat. You'll never know your baseline. How much of what were you taking? Plan on getting mid cycle blood work done.

4. You're retaining water. No ai and up 10lbs in 4 weeks= mostly water. Not a bad thing per se because you're getting stronger, but if you (for example) stopped now, you'd lose most of that weight.

5. Virgin muscle.

Again, the dedication is there but you hopped on cycle basically because your roommates were on and did this with very little research in advance. I stand by my assessment that you were unprepared to inject powerful hormones into your body. Dedication is a piece of the puzzle. Knowledge and the application of such is no less important.

Fair enough OP. I apologize. You seem dedicated enough. However, you aren't educated enough to have started a cycle. Since you're already on lets make the best of it.

Tracking macros. This is a must. Figure out your daily need with with an online tdee calculator or read how to do it yourself in the diet section stickies. Add 500 calories to this number and eat that amount every day without fail. Since you are paying your sister to meal prep for you why not have her calculate the macros in every meal? Problem solved.

Here are your questions answered.

1. You shouldn't be hungry every hour. You're probably not eating enough or enough of the right macros. Without tracking there is no way to know.

2. Bulk on cycle (+500 cal), then maintain afterwards for 2 at least 2 months, then cut. It's all covered in the stickies here steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/675493-bulk-cut-refine-3j.html

3. You need an ai. You also need blood work. Getting pre cycle blood work while your natural is critical, but you missed that boat. You'll never know your baseline. How much of what were you taking? Plan on getting mid cycle blood work done.

4. You're retaining water. No ai and up 10lbs in 4 weeks= mostly water. Not a bad thing per se because you're getting stronger, but if you (for example) stopped now, you'd lose most of that weight.

5. Virgin muscle.

Again, the dedication is there but you hopped on cycle basically because your roommates were on and did this with very little research in advance. I stand by my assessment that you were unprepared to inject powerful hormones into your body. Dedication is a piece of the puzzle. Knowledge and the application of such is no less important.

Thanks guys,

Yes I did start without enough research I agree, unfortunately here I am "started". ]

I appreciate the feedback, I will continue to eat as I have been, I have been getting shit from the guys at my house about "i'm going to get fat" being I am already the heaviest guy in the house I was wondering if this would be an issue, but as I read in that post I should be bulking anyhow.

So I should be taking an AI during my cycle? according to the bad advice I continue to receive from my buddies is that I should be taking it after my cycle? please just clarify this.

I'll get bloodwork done in a few weeks, then would a month post cycle give me a good read?

I appreciate all the feedback thank you.

I was taking arimidex 1mg broken into four pieces so .25mg every other day, after day two I was ready to go to bed by 6pm

I was taking arimidex 1mg broken into four pieces so .25mg every other day, after day two I was ready to go to bed by 6pm

What's the total mg/week you are injecting? Adex shouldn't make you tired unless you tank your e levels and that dose wouldn't do that.

Taking an AI will not make you tired. First I ever heard of that. The only reason would be if your E2 was very , very low and took a AI it could crash your E2 level and that makes people tired. However you didn't do that and have the symptom from it that fast.
To me that's like saying aspirin makes you sleepy. Man you don't know much and you need t tae up reading about the way we use AAS as safe as possible.

I'm taking 500 mg sust a week, should I keep taking the AI at .25 every other day?

also I've been real hot lately, flushing red skin etc this normal?

I'm taking 500 mg sust a week, should I keep taking the AI at .25 every other day?

also I've been real hot lately, flushing red skin etc this normal?

Continue with that dose. You've been on about 4 weeks? How long is the run planned for? Get bloods halfway to check estradiol.

Can't speak to the flushing, haven't experienced it. Prob not a big deal.

Continue with that dose. You've been on about 4 weeks? How long is the run planned for? Get bloods halfway to check estradiol.

This ^^^ and now that they have ripped you a new AH start reading all the stickys and more.

For your fatigue some B-12 might help if consistent with using it. It helps my appetite and energy greatly. But take the Methylcobalamin type not the Cyanacobolamin. All the shelves are filled with Cyanacobolamin you wil only find it in the health food stores or on line. Read up on the two and if you need info I can help, however you can just Google it.. Take 5,000mcg .... ED Good luck and get BW

This.

If you've been on longer than four weeks, get a blood test. I recommend Labsmd.com to get the included sensitive assays (female panel) so you know exactly what is going on.

Adex won't make you sleepy unless it's not really adex, or you're pinning junk.

Back