Cramping on Clen?

BuddyBoy

Got any Ice Cream?
Im getting some cramping in small muscles .. like. in the palm of my hand when I take notes at work.. in my foot, my low abs, my low back..

What causes this, and can I supplement/change diet to alleviate this?

Im AP/PH free.. Ive only manipulated my body with OTC supps & diet & training.

Thanks in advance!

Drinking a ton of water on clen helps me- I used to get muscle cramps in my calves in my sleep when on it.

I have cramping all over bro...esp. in the calves.....To be honest, I might stop the clen because I feel like a piece of shit...I sweat all day long, nose is running and my skin is red all day...This is the first time I have notcied these effects this bad for me~...I have a new brand so it's probably why!

I posted this awhile ago but I am going to try it before bed...hopefully it does me justice!

Also, take taurine 2g - 5g, and a potassium supplement (or eat a banana for the potassium..)

Check out the Clen thread in the Articles section...

AustinTX said:
(or eat a banana for the potassium..)

This is your answer. I used to get Clen cramps really bad. The worst was the cramp in the arch of your foot that wakes you up at night. After a couple of those episodes, a buddy told me to eat a banana before bed and in the morning when I wake up and that solved the problem completely.

Nicole said:
Drinking a ton of water on clen helps me- I used to get muscle cramps in my calves in my sleep when on it.

I woke up twice in the middle on the night last night with cramps in my calves - Ouch !

Yeah a had some wicked cramps on clen.... I had nasty ones in my neck while i was sleeping ...... upping the water and potassium will help for sure.

I took my dose of clen before bedtime and I can honestly say that it was good...I woke up two times but that is usually the case every night. ...But my bed sheets were soaked from the sweat.! Hopefully this will work!

Back