(crappy) Update Pic

outlawtas

Yes I'm using the light to hide my fatness (and acne). I'll post before/afters when I'm done my next cycle, which is a full blown cutter (aiming for 6-8%).
I'm really embarassed about the acne so I won't post real pics till it's gone.

Fine. I'll take some this weekend. Like I said, the light hides my fatness quite well.

Last edited:
From what little I can see you are looking good!!!! And I don't see alot of fat.....besides....don't worry about it!!!! :dance2:

outlawtas2 said:
Yes I'm using the light to hide my fatness (and acne). I'll post before/afters when I'm done my next cycle, which is a full blown cutter (aiming for 6-8%).
I'm really embarassed about the acne so I won't post real pics till it's gone.

Just post your pic.... Are you here to be model for us or are you here to show us your progress so the board gives you advise on how to tackle what you lack? Age, stats?

20yrs, 215lbs, 2 cycles...I thought I was at least 225, but I weighed myself yesterday. I was hoping to be 225-230 before the cut, so that I could come in at around 200lbs when I cut. I guess I'm hoping for 190lbs cut this summer, and from then on only lean bulking -always staying 10% or under. Hopefully I'll be up to 220 before the cut.

Pics this weekend.

Go with the full pics bro, and a video too...with pics you can be too selective a video gives a much better overall image including your thickness...I used google video, it took about 5mins to register and upload.

honesty is the best policy, it really helps to motivate yourself when you got poeple ripping the shit out of you :D

outlawtas2 said:
about 6 weeks left cutting up, definitely a lot leaner (but weaker and smaller as well).

How long have you been cutting? What is your diet like? How much weight have you lost? What are you running?

LiftTillIDie said:
How long have you been cutting? What is your diet like? How much weight have you lost? What are you running?

I'm going on 14 weeks now. Since after my last cycle I've lost about 15-17lbs. Currently running clen on and off @ 2 week intervals, building up to 150mcg's/ED. I have lost some muscle due to poor dieting in the first 6-8 weeks (not nearly enough cals) but I've been pretty diligent with getting in enough protein as of lately. I've got a decent 4 pack right now, but it seems that these last 6-7lbs are going be the hardest to lose as I'm generally not a lean guy.

Diet is: 50-150g carb/day (really depending on how I feel and if I'm weight training), protein @ between 250-300g and fats here and there. Pretty simple.

I've played around with cheat meals doing. At the beggining it was 1 all out cheat day, then switched to 2 cheat meals a week. Also, in the beggining I would have cheat snacks because it was VERY hard to adjust to 2000cals/day coming from 5-6 or even 7k cals in one day. I should have eased into it much slower. Anyways, after about 10 weeks or so I've learned to ignore snacks and all the amazing food that's around the house lol. I'm still sticking with 2 all out cheat meals for 1 hour, like Bula does. Seems to work perfectly for me.

In all honestly I LOVE being much leaner. I get non-stop compliments on the weight I've lost, I feel more confident (all my pants are falilng off lol!) and the ladies like me much better without the dredded "moon face". I also have some visible muscles as opposed to just being somewhat big (220lbs at the height of my last cycle). Veins look badass when your curling too :). I tell ya though, I really miss the 450lb deadlifts and the 315lb benches. My strength has gone to shit, which was a combination of my shoulder injury, time off due to surgery and a shitt diet in the beggining but is something I'm looking forward to earning back.

I figure another 6-8 weeks and I'll be very lean. That's exactly when I plan to start my next cycle (first 20 wker) but from now on it's going to be lean mass only...My next cycles going to be fun though, I'm thinking something like:

1-18 - 600mg/test wk
1-6 - 40mg Dbol
1-10 - 400mg/Deca
12-19 - Tren A @ 100mg EOD
and possibly some var at the end, just cuz I loved it.

I will play around with different ideas and make a final decision before getting everything, depending on if my cutting works out as planned. Aiming for a clean 15lbs on this one - emphasis on clean.

fuck that's a long post lol

Last edited:
Back