crashed gear???

joei rock

Okay. I have never seen "crashed" gear before. Today I got some cutmix 150 that seems to have little white flakes floating around in it. It looks a little cloudy too. All of them are like this. In the same pack there was some npp 150. All of those look crystal clear and g2g. I tried getting some pics but cam wont focus good enough to show u what I'm looking at. So just looking to hear from others experience. I have heard that heating them up a bit will solve the issue. What do I do?

Sounds like your gear wasn't made correctly. It usually happens with stronger concentrations though. I'd say try talking to your source and seeing if they'd get you a fresh batch in exchange. If you can't do that than warming it up under hot water will help dilute the test crystals into your solution again. Keep in mind that those crystals can clog your syringe so make sure to get all of them to dissipate. GL bro

There's nothing wrong with how your gear was made. Just warm them up and they should go away. I like to turm my coffee maker on, then set the vials on the hot plate for 2-3 minutes. This will warm them a little more than running them under hot water. Let me know how it works out for ya.

i microwaved a bowl with water and then set a vial in there for a few minutes .. dried it off .. swirled it around .. g2g.. di this last night .. and it still looks good as of now .. but i have a feeling it will crash again... i was told to stick them in 250 degree preheated oven for a few minutes and they should be fine... what you guys think of giving them a little bake???
i dont have a coffeee maker or a hotplate.. and i dont want to stick them in water again cuz the label of the one i did looks a lil messed up ( i know your thinking who gives a shit about labels .. i dont .. but others do) ..

You need to be careful, when heating gear, put a pin thru the stopper, but not touching the oil, if not the BA will burn off and build up enough pressure to blow the top off.

It either was in temps that were below room temp for too long, or made without enough solvents. Heating it should be fine but look closely under good light, even though the crystals dissapear there may still be hormone swirls that are hard to see. If there are, it's still out of solution, and will crash while in depot, meaning it will crystallize once injected in the muscle.

It's a good idea to keep BA/bb and .22 syringe filters around. .2ml bb and heat would easily solve the issue but it has to be filtered.

i microwaved a bowl with water and then set a vial in there for a few minutes .. dried it off .. swirled it around .. g2g.. di this last night .. and it still looks good as of now .. but i have a feeling it will crash again... i was told to stick them in 250 degree preheated oven for a few minutes and they should be fine... what you guys think of giving them a little bake???
i dont have a coffeee maker or a hotplate.. and i dont want to stick them in water again cuz the label of the one i did looks a lil messed up ( i know your thinking who gives a shit about labels .. i dont .. but others do) ..

You'd be surprised who would care. Many people with OCD would. People make issues of anything you can imagine. The fact that you brought it up would say to me that it matters to you at least a little (no big deal). Some would probably stop using the bottle for something so trivial. I can only see it being a problem if you had a couple/several bottles of different substances all with illegible labels, that could be a problem. :) But then if that were to happen I would question the gear if multiple substances were all doing the same thing.

Your gear is fine, It may never crash again. It probably passed through a cold climate while being shipped. If its ok now, then dont worry about it. I wouldnt put your vials in the oven. First of all, you have to vent them if you do that, second, i just dont think its neccessary. The flakes arent winstrol. The flakes were the hormone coming out of suspension. You warmed them, and put them back into suspension. No biggie.

the labels dont bother me at all.... usually when i get gear it doesnt have a label to begin with... but i got some DP gear this time for me and a buddy... he, i know, cares about labels .. and honestly i dont even want to mention i had to heat them up b/c they crashed .. its too much to explain..lol im not going to stick them in the oven .. b/c i dont feel like popping tops off and venting them.. just going to sit them all in warm water.. the one i put in warm water last night is still looking good .. so good enough i say!!! and i just realized the label dried off and looks perfect... thanks for everyones input .. im off to the kitchen to boil some water lol

Back